5.0 out of 5 stars Easy
This watch is easy to set up. Very light weight and comfortable to wear. Good contrast on the screen making it easy to read.
Published 19 months ago by Eball

1.0 out of 5 stars Un-Wearable
Don't Bother - Avoid the Insanity

I have had my heart broken by too many of these styles of ironman watch. The watch itself is Good, but the wristband does not last longer than a year. Then you are stuck with a watch that works but is un-wearable because there is no way to replace this type of band. NO Band Available.
I know because I have 5 watches (so...
Published 23 months ago by Chris from Ypsi

1.0 out of 5 stars Un-Wearable, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T5K450 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Natural Resin Strap Watch (Watch)
Don't Bother - Avoid the Insanity

I know because I have 5 watches (so obviously I liked the watch mechanism) - At first I thought it was just a fluke that the wristbands broke. But I finally remembered - a definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting different results.
Now some of my watches are still ticking away in a drawer because there are No replacement wrist bands. It doesn't matter how great the watch I s- if you can't wear it

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Read and Operate But....., November 28, 2011
I love this watch and have had it for months but for some reason the resin watch band on the underside has turned green and looks dirty. I've used everything imaginable, including soaking it in bleach, to clean it but nothing works. I only wear it around the house now. I would definitely not buy the resin watch band again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but it didn't last long..., May 25, 2013
I absolutely loved this watch and wore it every day (but I did take it off at night and in the water so it didn't get a lot of aggressive wear & tear). Unfortunately, within about 6 months, the band started falling apart (where the light part of the band connects to the goldish part of the watch). I tried gluing it, but then the other half ripped off. I still wear it and it sort of works, but it doesn't look so flash broken apart and glued. The light stopped working when the band pulled apart. I'm disappointed in the quality of this Timex product. It fell apart way too quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, December 27, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken band, June 23, 2012
Donna Sullivan (Westford, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I used to love this watch. Great looking. But when the band broke within a year of purchasing it after moderate wear and can not be replaced, my disappointment overcame my affection. Once one part of the rubber breaks, the watch is doomed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 15, 2011
I love this watch. It is very good looking and I love that it has interval timers for training. It is well-made and easy to use. Cons: I wish that the 1st interval timer alarm (when you are running the intervals in succession) would be a little louder--sometimes you miss hearing it when you are in a loud gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars best low-tech running watch for the $$, July 22, 2013
keith tribble (Orlando, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Have used these for 10 yrs running, but can't find in local stores anymore. This is a great watch with timer, countdown and intervals. Hope this one lasts as long as the last one (7 yrs)

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, July 14, 2013
Charles Finley (Dyersburg, TN USA) - See all my reviews
love ironman watches, was excited about the neutral color of this watch, BUT my jeans stained the wristband within the first couple of weeks and the wrist band is now coming apart. Also, the nightglo no longer works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch -- strap needs work, May 14, 2013
Jen D. (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This is the 5th Timex Ironman watch that I've owned. I love the watch -- the colors are great and the design is light and feminine. The reason I've owned 5 of them is that I eventually have to replace the watch when the strap breaks. In every one of my watches, the strap becomes "unglued" from the plastic on the sides of the watch. Fortunately, the watch is inexpensive enough that it can be easily replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, May 10, 2013
I never take it off. Completely water proof. Nice and light, I never even notice it is on, unless I look to see what time it is. Love the color, goes with everything. Would recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies