Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T5K451 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Blue Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2012
My husband encouraged me to get this watch. He runs 25 miles a week and times his runs. He's had his timex ironman watch for years and it is still working perfectly. I've worn mine running, biking, swimming with no problems. Only glitch I have encountered is the stopwatch will sometimes start/stop when I'm riding bike because of how my wrist is bent when holding on to the bike's handle bars. Haven't figured out how to count laps?? I use it mainly just as a stop watch and to tell time. Inexpensive and durable, a little confusing with all the multi functions, but I also didn't read the manual.
on March 9, 2015
I have had this watch, but bought this for my 9 year old daughter who needed a sturdy watch. Looked at Timex velcro band watches and the end would stick out too far when tightened on her wrist. This actually worked nicely and she loves all the features, and I love that we don't have to question whether it is truly waterproof or be super careful with it. I have had several that get quite beat up and typically the band breaks before the watch. BTW, you can call Timex and they will replace the watch if the band is broken (since the band is not replaceable on this model on it's own) for $10, the cost of the band (they even pay shipping).
on July 19, 2015
I love this watch so far! It has a stop watch, timer, 2 interval timers (with the option to have them repeating or to stop after 1 round), a 2nd time option (for another time zone, etc.), and 3 alarms. It is easy to work (and the directions help if you aren't used to how watches work). The main screen shows you the day of the week, the date, and the time. I use it for running and it works great. It is comfortable and has held up well for the month or so that I have owned it. I would say the colors are slightly lighter than the picture makes them seem.
on April 13, 2016
I love this watch, it's my 3rd one because the bands break after 2-3 years of daily wear. It would be better if the band was replaceable, since I now have 2 perfectly good watches that I can't wear. This band is thicker than my last 2...kind big for my small wrist, but hopefully it will last longer.
on January 2, 2015
I give this five stars because my wife loves it and that's all that matters.

It is an exact replacement for one in which the alarms stopped working after the battery was changed out. Otherwise the original is still going strong. Not sure the durability is top shelf on these, but the first watch may have just had an odd issue - we will see. It's also possible something was shorted when the battery was replaced - who knows.

If, after the inevitable battery change, this one stops working properly as well - I'll update the review.
on March 11, 2013
This watch is exactly what I wanted. I bought it for the interval timer which works perfectly and was easy to set.
on July 28, 2015
Within a few weeks lens was completely fogged with moisture and rubber strap was coming apart, and material on the watch face was peeling.
I would give this a zero if I could. Complete waste of money.
review image
on May 6, 2012
Watch seems great, and has intervals etc. However, first one I received first time I got it in the pool the screen fogged up. Sent it back and received a replacement. Now a couple weeks later took it swimming in the ocean and when done none of the buttons worked. About an hour later the screen went blank. Watch is totally dead. zero for 2 on this one... will be looking for something different unfortunately.
on September 2, 2013
I purchased this ladies watch over a year ago in a different color and liked that it was good for work (farming) and not so masculine looking. One day it fell off my wrist, the plastic just couldn't hold onto the watch. Like I said, it is used for work so while the plastic may have fallen apart, the watch still worked. I bought another just like it since I know all the buttons and feel. The new watch has a nicer feel in every way, and I liked the older one. The time seems bolder and the buttons have a nicer feel to push for settings, etc. Very happy with my purchase.
on July 22, 2015
Package arrived quickly. This is my second purchase of the same style watch. I still have the first one which is probably 4-5 years old. I know there have been a lot of comments about the watch strap breaking but fortunately I've never had that problem. Note, the color is different than the picture. A bit less blue-almost has a greenish or yellow tint to it. Watch is comfortable and works fine.