Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Timex Ladies T5K525 Ironman 10-Lap Watch - Hot Pink/Black
|Price:||$28.92 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$14.03 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sport watch with logos on case and bright pink band
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective acrylic crystal dial window
- Features Indiglo nightlight, 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times, 99-lap counter, 24-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat, 10-lap memory recall, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The Timex Store at Amazon.com
With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has a style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style timepiece for you. Visit the Timex store at Amazon.com
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Update 4/27/14: I got the watch back awhile ago from warranty service, and I believe it is a new replacement. It looks identical to the original one I had, but the buttons are easy to press, the light works, and the alarm is much easier to hear (though I still doubt I would hear it in a noisy room or if I am sleeping). I'm very happy with it. (FYI, for warranty service you need to send an $8 check to cover postage).
This watch was perfect for my needs as a mom:
- Low profile, no sharp points or buttons, easy to wear and still slip an arm under a sleeping infant without hurting him.
- Beeps can be shut off so you can use the timer without making sounds.
- Chrono mode works well for timing the current or when to expect the next feed/nap.
- Indiglo makes it easy to check the time during night feeds and in low light without the baby noticing.
- Waterproof enough to bathe and swim in, and easy to wash when it gets smeared with poo.
Why I'd pick another color:
For the first month or so, the watch looked great and went with everything. Sadly it quickly started to look dirty and dingy. The bands have since turned a rather gross yellow/gray color while the plastic face has remained white. Now that I'm in the market to replace it (see why below), I'm going to get the same watch, but another color.
Durability & Lifetime:
Compared to my other timex watches, this watch has stood up really well - my last timex watch lasted for years, but the decorative face fell off after a year (it still worked afterward). The face of this watch is still in great shape. I got this watch when my son was born and he's 20 months old now. I've taken it off maybe 10 times ever (I've found it best not to fiddle with resin strap watches too much), but it is starting to crack and sadly timex still doesn't sell replacement straps for this type of watch.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GF broke her watch that was exactly this make and model. Found this and replaced it. She loved it (creature of habit). Still works great.Published 1 day ago by Miranda Propheter
Love this watch. Light, versatile, waterproof. Wear to the pool, on runs, on the bike, to work. So many functions.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Had a junky Champion watch before this one that lasted the better part of a week. Note to self: sweatshirt-making expertise does not necessarily imply watch-making expertise. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Kona Doc
Traditional functional Timex Ironman but with bold blue color in a petite woman's style.Published 11 days ago by Jon M. Beard
This watch is great. It comes with thorough instructions and is very easy to use. I have been wearing almost everyday for the past 2 months, and although it has gotten a bit dirty,... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this for my daughter who runs track. She loves that it can give her the lap splits and overall time. It has a beautiful sleek, slender design, perfect for girls and women. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
I cannot function without a watch but I am very hard on everything i wear. Love this watch, am currently on my second one and will keep buying them as long as they are available... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Moon