5.0 out of 5 stars INEXPENSIVE BUT EXCELLENT
This is the perfect watch for swimming laps. It's waterproof with big, easy-to-read numbers. I like the way it looks, too.
Published on September 6, 2012 by Eva

3.0 out of 5 stars scratched
Published 14 months ago by serena

5.0 out of 5 stars INEXPENSIVE BUT EXCELLENT, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T5K525 "Ironman Traditional" Sport Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch!, October 3, 2013
I've worn triathlon watches for many years. The watches always seem to outlast the bands but for the price and watch quality it's well worth what you pay. I love the color and as long as you don't push any buttons under water it stays water proof. The thin width is ultra comfortable and the length fits my large wrist with two buckle holes to spare. From buckle to last buckle hole is about 9 inches so it should fit large or small wrists. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, August 6, 2012
dreamer178 (Tiffin, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this to wear in the swimming pool. Works great. Be careful though, don't know how I did it, but face is scratched up...so fair warning-face scratches easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, May 14, 2013
Fits great, looks awesome. It is light on your wrist and the strap is skinnier and more feminine than other women's timex watches. I've only had it for a week but don't see any issues. It is your standard watch with stop watch capabilities. Also it came in the mail the day after I ordered it... incredible!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 26, 2013
Does exactly what I need it to, and it is very easy to setup and use. Good watch for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars scratched, November 15, 2013
I brought this watch for work as an ER nurse. When I received the watch I loved it, it's band was small but sturdy and it was easy to use. However before my first 12hour shift was over the grey coloring near the ironman symbol was already scratched! I wish I wasn't so skeptical and would have listened to the other review that said that they had the same problem with the grey coloring

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice!!, October 1, 2013
I wear this EVERYtime I work out. Reliable watch and does the minor things I need. Durable and keeps its color. I love it. Recommend buying :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great workout watch, June 28, 2013
great for running or working out. love the color too. small enough that it doesn't feel bulky especially while running

5.0 out of 5 stars at last a useful 24 hour watch, January 29, 2014
I really love it, and wear it 100% of the time, To the gym for a swim, and into the shower in the early a.m.
its comfortable, and even forget I have a watch on sometimes.....LOVE IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, January 19, 2014
I choose this watch for my sister in law sister because I think it is fitted to her girly profile so I hope she will like it. In my opinion this watch is cool for a girly & sporty type of girl.