Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

• Customer Reviews

on August 4, 2013
I bought this watch for it's large display and ease of use but the band broke within the first month rendering it useless. It has two tiny rubber parts that hold the band and they snapped when I was taking it off. Fortunately the store took it back. Timex needs to fix this because it's a great watch otherwise. But I will not be buying this one again.
on June 9, 2013
The face of this watch was very easy to see while running. I loved this watch. Unfortunately the band broke after only 3 months so it was really just money wasted. There was no way to fix it where it broke and it is not covered by warranty.
on August 13, 2013
I was so excited when I saw this watch!! The face was nice and big and easy to read (without cheaters!) while running. The tap screen was cool too! Two months after I bought it the band fell off. It broke right where it connects to the face. I brought it back to the store where I purchased and thankfully they allowed me to exchange it (under 90 days from purchase date) for a new one. With the new one, I bought the extended warranty - 12.00 for a year. I figured with my luck, the new one would go at 91 days and I'd be out of luck. I've had the new one for less than 2 wks and my watch fell off my arm and on to the ground when I was getting out of my car this morning! I am really disappointed with Timex. For the price of the watch, $94.95, this should be a quality product! It is not. Don't be fooled!!!!!!!!!
on July 8, 2013
this watch looks exactly as pictured. the numbers are large (for us vision impaired), it set easily, and looks great on. i would recommend this watch.
Update: 3 months after purchase one side of the band just fell off and cannot be fixed. The warranty does not apply to the band. It was not inexpensive and i loved it but 3 months is too soon for it to break. Especially when i only wear it socially.
on August 4, 2013
Really liked the watch until the connection at the wrist band broke in less than a months purchase. It could not be from daily use because I do not wear it daily. The connection is on the watch, so there is no ability to fix it or replace the band. I will not buy another Timex watch because of this. I have had Casio sports watches in the past with better quality and lasted much longer.
on October 29, 2013
Love the color and fit but the band broke as I was walking. I didn't hit it on anything or abuse the watch. I thought that for $79. I should get more than a few months worth of wear. I super glued the band back on and everything seemed to be fine. Five days later the other side broke. Can't help but think this is just a cheap watch!
on July 17, 2013
I wore my watch only one week. I put it on, and attempted to adjust the strap, and the strap broke away from the main part of the watch. The watch cannot be used. Timex needs to redesign the watch.
on September 5, 2013
I have had 2. Band broke by taking off watch. Just unlatching the watch snapped off the band. Impossible to replace. Dr. Watch would not replace!!!!!!
on July 16, 2013
I chose my rating as a 2 due to it's lack of durability. My friend and I both bought this same watch off Amazon. Within two weeks the inside of the glass shattered on mine and both my friend and my band broke off. The hinges are made of plastic so too much pressure and it just snaps off. The fact that this is made for athletic individuals and the high price I would expect a better quality and more durable item.
on July 21, 2013
There were lots of things I loved about this watch, but within a couple months the band broke. I took it back and bought another one, thinking I just got a lemon. In less than a month the band broke on the replacement. Got my money back and am currently searching for a replacement.