Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T5K595 1440 Sport Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2013
I needed a basic watch to time myself when I run. I didn't want to spend a fortune and wanted something relatively cute. This fit the bill. Can't beat the price, and I think it's fairly cute. I also found it easy to set and easy to stop and start the stopwatch feature for running.
on August 16, 2013
The quality is great!!! Color is great!!! Has very nice indigo light. Has alarm, day, and date. Also has timer, and is water resistant. Perfect for everyday where!!! I recommend this watch to ya!!!
on September 23, 2013
I bought this watch for my 9-year-old sister since she really wanted a watch, but I didn't think she would take care of anything more expensive. I think this is the perfect thing for girls 8-12 or so, because it's sporty, cute, functional and hard to damage. I know the description says "women's", but it can definitely fit tween/pre-teen girls too. My little sister is very pleased with her watch, and she couldn't wait to wear it to school to show the other girls in her class.
on June 17, 2013
I bought this to use during the summer because I'm constantly on the go and taking the kids swimming. It's easy to use and it's very, very bright pink. (Perfect for me). If you're looking for an inexpensive, functional watch this is the one I'd recommend.
on February 3, 2014
When I received the watch, it wasn't an actual Timex, it was a knock off, very close but not a lick of Timex on it. I returned it.
on June 16, 2015
Very disappointed in both quality and service. I bought this watch as I had an identical Timex, brand and model #, that served me for years with no problem. So, I thought this one would be same solid make. However, I had this watch only several months, light use, before one of the pink holder arms securing the band to the watch snapped. Please see attached picture. Now useless. Makes me wonder if this is a cheap knock-off? I contacted vendor Area Trend and they rejected the notion of refund or replacement.as it did not fall under their policy timeline. So, buyer beware! -S. K.
review image
on December 16, 2013
I bought this watch because I trust the Timex brand, but what I received is pink, but does not look like the photo in the add :-( I can't find the word timex anywhere on the watch which is strange. I hope the watch holds up since this is part of my daughter's Xmas gift since she needed a swim watch. If anyone else has had the same experience, please feel free to chime in, or perhaps if the style was changed, I would appreciate amazon updating the ad photo. Thanks
on June 24, 2016
I got this watch for under $5 as an add on item. It is the SAME watch as the $30 ones you see at the big box stores! I shouldn't have to say any more about it right? WRONG! It is very comfortable, durable, easy to use (after you follow the instructions the first time) and looks great and sporty on my arm. I am not gentle on my watches. I smack them on walls, catch them on door frames, swim and dive, sit in the sauna and sun... and this thing lives up to the name of Timex. I should buy ten of these so I have replacements, but I think just this one may last me the next 20 years....
on December 31, 2015
I had previous had a Timex similar to this and loved it. It ran out of battery so I was shopping for a new one. I am a nurse in a hospital so I needed a watch that can provide me military time and I like the fact that it had a indigo light feature so I can see the time even in the darkest rooms. Upon receiving the item, it was packaged as usually like the store. When I tried it on it was so small. I'm fairly petite, 5'1 less than 110lbs, but it was pretty tight on my wrist and made it very uncomfortable to wear. Of course I went back to order the same Timex I had previously and am still using that today. Great product for Great price.
VINE VOICEon January 2, 2016
I'm not sure when I purchased this watch (maybe a year ago). It is a nice sport watch, has the regular feature (alarm, light, etc.) I've noticed maybe in the last two months that there is a dark hue around the edges of the band. At first I thought maybe I'm rubbing against something, but, I think the pink might be wearing off. That is a bummer, because I like the band and the color. So, if you only need your watch to last a year, this will be a great watch for you (I know some folks switch them out quickly), but if you are buying a watch until it falls apart, just know the color may not last that long.