Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 4, 2013
I needed a basic watch to time myself when I run. I didn't want to spend a fortune and wanted something relatively cute. This fit the bill. Can't beat the price, and I think it's fairly cute. I also found it easy to set and easy to stop and start the stopwatch feature for running.
on August 16, 2013
The quality is great!!! Color is great!!! Has very nice indigo light. Has alarm, day, and date. Also has timer, and is water resistant. Perfect for everyday where!!! I recommend this watch to ya!!!
22 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2014
When I received the watch, it wasn't an actual Timex, it was a knock off, very close but not a lick of Timex on it. I returned it.
on June 16, 2015
Very disappointed in both quality and service. I bought this watch as I had an identical Timex, brand and model #, that served me for years with no problem. So, I thought this one would be same solid make. However, I had this watch only several months, light use, before one of the pink holder arms securing the band to the watch snapped. Please see attached picture. Now useless. Makes me wonder if this is a cheap knock-off? I contacted vendor Area Trend and they rejected the notion of refund or replacement.as it did not fall under their policy timeline. So, buyer beware! -S. K.
review image
on December 16, 2013
I bought this watch because I trust the Timex brand, but what I received is pink, but does not look like the photo in the add :-( I can't find the word timex anywhere on the watch which is strange. I hope the watch holds up since this is part of my daughter's Xmas gift since she needed a swim watch. If anyone else has had the same experience, please feel free to chime in, or perhaps if the style was changed, I would appreciate amazon updating the ad photo. Thanks
on September 23, 2013
I bought this watch for my 9-year-old sister since she really wanted a watch, but I didn't think she would take care of anything more expensive. I think this is the perfect thing for girls 8-12 or so, because it's sporty, cute, functional and hard to damage. I know the description says "women's", but it can definitely fit tween/pre-teen girls too. My little sister is very pleased with her watch, and she couldn't wait to wear it to school to show the other girls in her class.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
I love this watch. It is great for use at the gym and pool. Color goes well with summer clothes. Easy to read. Just an all around good watch for very little money.
on June 17, 2013
I bought this to use during the summer because I'm constantly on the go and taking the kids swimming. It's easy to use and it's very, very bright pink. (Perfect for me). If you're looking for an inexpensive, functional watch this is the one I'd recommend.
on February 10, 2013
I love Timex watches, so when my previous one bit the dust I wanted to order the same model, but (of course) it was discontinued. This was the closest I could come and though it is OK, it is not as nice as the one I had before. I find the circled date off-putting and unnecessary. It does keep great time, is reliable and impossible to destroy. Like the (really) old commercials said: "It takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' " and isn't that what you want from a watch?
on December 4, 2012
This is a VERY small watch. The imprints on the bezel which identify the functions of each button are nearly impossible to read. The instructions are published for several different watches so some of the details do not apply and other details that are needed are omitted. Getting through the menus of each function is clumsy and not user friendly. Do yourself a favor and spend another 10 bucks and buy one that is a bit larger and more user friendly.