5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought!
Published 7 months ago by GAL

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex Women's T5K596 1440 Sports Digital Blue Resin Watch
This is a nice watch that is good looking and durable! But if you need readers like me, the monthly date and day of the week are almost impossible to read without my glasses. I even have a hard time seeing the time of day without my readers. I wish all of the digital numbers/days of the week were much larger. So, if you need readers, I would not purchase this watch.
Published 18 months ago by Kathy Krucker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought!, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Timex Women's T5K596 1440 Sports Digital Mid-Size Blue Resin Watch (Watch)
I gave this to my son for his 8th birthday, fits him perfect!.It is a little darker blue than pictured which is a plus since it looks more boyish which he likes. He also hasn't taken it off in 2 weeks. He loves it. It was simple for him to figure out on his own as well! He has taken a bath with it one every night as well. There has been no fogging or any problems with it! Great product with a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, March 11, 2014
I love the way it works and it's functionality. It's perfect for exercise or everyday wear. I get compliments on it all the time. Great Product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Watch, February 21, 2014
This watch is so great- has day, time with 24 hour format option, alarms, stopwatch. I am a nursing student and needed something for clinical- it is absolutely amazing. So glad I made this choice. Fast shipping and a great price. Thanks so much. I would strongly recommend this watch to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Sport, December 27, 2013
I chose a five star rating because the watch is just what it is represented to be and suits the bill for sports activities and other casual situations. I bought it for my girlfriend who needs to keep track of her time when at the barn and when at work at her vet clinic.The color is a pretty blue and contrary to other reviews she has no problem reading the time and date. In addition to the time and date it has a light to read at night and an alarm, both features which are important to her. Anyway, it is not a fancy watch but one that would work for most ages in various situations and the price is certainly reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex Women's T5K596 1440 Sports Digital Blue Resin Watch, January 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 9, 2014
Love it!!! I like the color and actually like it better than the ironman timex I had before. Great price as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
The cost-benefit ratio of this product is good if you meet the same expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids too, June 17, 2014
Got it for my 7 yr old son and he loves it. It's a good size for him as well. The kids watches were just too childish and I hate the fabric bands. My girls 9, 4 wear the pink and purple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, May 19, 2014
Bertha soto (San Antonio, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I love the watch! It has a very small face. I was expecting a larger face. It so small it would almost be considered a kid size based on the size of the face. I love the bright blue color. It has all of the features I was looking for I just wanted a larger face. It seems the older I get the harder it is for see the small display.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money!, May 7, 2014
I hate the watch. Not as expected. Hard to set up. Do not waste your money - look for something else!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›