Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 4, 2013
I gave this to my son for his 8th birthday, fits him perfect!.It is a little darker blue than pictured which is a plus since it looks more boyish which he likes. He also hasn't taken it off in 2 weeks. He loves it. It was simple for him to figure out on his own as well! He has taken a bath with it one every night as well. There has been no fogging or any problems with it! Great product with a great price!
on December 27, 2013
I chose a five star rating because the watch is just what it is represented to be and suits the bill for sports activities and other casual situations. I bought it for my girlfriend who needs to keep track of her time when at the barn and when at work at her vet clinic.The color is a pretty blue and contrary to other reviews she has no problem reading the time and date. In addition to the time and date it has a light to read at night and an alarm, both features which are important to her. Anyway, it is not a fancy watch but one that would work for most ages in various situations and the price is certainly reasonable.
on December 7, 2014
We have bought 5 or 6 watches over the last 2 years. We wanted a women's watch with day and date that was easy to use. We got a regular Timex but if the month wasn't 31 days you had to mess around. We got a Seiko but the numbers were so small they could hardly be read. We got a couple of digital watches that switched to military time if you moved your wrist the wrong way. One watch was too big for a woman. Finally we got just what we wanted. The switch for military time is in the upper left so it doesn't get pushed accidentally. The year is set so the leap years will be accounted for. The procedure to set the watch is a little complicated but that keeps you from accidentally messing things up. There is an indigo light so you can see the watch in the dark. We are going to buy 2 or 3 because it was so hard to find one that was just what my wife wanted.
on September 12, 2015
Don't let my son know this is a woman's watch. Gave it to my son as the women's watchers are more size appropriate for kids. It's held up well, and he loves the features. Easy enough to use that an 8 year old can set the watch, the alarm and tell the date, etc.
on September 30, 2015
This watch is an absolute powerhouse. I bought it to swim with and it had every function I wanted for that purpose. I then wore it while giving birth and during all the months after having a baby, when I often needed to get in the shower without taking two seconds to remove it, and often needed to wash it after being spit up on. I still wear it at home and all night, where I now use it as a very gentle flashlight when I need to get up in the dark or check on my sleeping child without waking her. I did not expect a $18 watch to hold up through chlorine, water, blood, dirty diapers, vomit, daily use, you name it -- I have beaten the heck out of this watch -- but this one has and I am a forever fan.
on September 9, 2015
Working great so far. Some small exceptions. I've only had the watch a few days and it already got a huge white scratch across the face. No idea how this happened. I had my other watch for years without it ever getting scratched. I didn't take this new watch through a war zone. Only wore it on my wrist at the office. Makes me wonder if the face is not that durable or hearty? I was able to mostly buff it out again. Also my only other complaints are: 1) the band slider has an indention on it (I suppose to make it grippier?) but it actually rubs against my inner wrist and irritates it. 2) Any time you push a button on the watch, it beeps. Imagine trying to set your alarm in the early morning or late at night or on a plane or at work - basically anywhere you want to be quiet and anyone within earshot is going to hear about 35 high pitched beeps in a row as you push button after button to set the alarm or new time zone or whatever you are trying to do. Pretty annoying!! Other than that - it's all good and works as advertised.
on December 14, 2014
I love this watch. Super affordable. Cute blue color. Nice features for timing myself when I exercise, yet I wear it daily for its regular useful time keeping. I would highly suggest that buyers keep the directions that are shipped with it. For changing the time or setting an alarm, the directions are imperative. One time I tried switching something on the watch without using the directions and I felt like Derek Zoolander banging around a computer trying to find a computer file. The directions are clear and easy to follow but navigating through things is NOT intuitive. At least not to me. I also love the day of the week and date feature. I'm amazed by how often it comes in handy because I have no idea otherwise what day it is. The only negative of the watch is its thickness. With certain sweaters, shirts, and coats, the watch gets a little stuck in the cuff. However, a small price to pay for a cute watch that works well at a great price.
on January 10, 2013
This is a nice watch that is good looking and durable! But if you need readers like me, the monthly date and day of the week are almost impossible to read without my glasses. I even have a hard time seeing the time of day without my readers. I wish all of the digital numbers/days of the week were much larger. So, if you need readers, I would not purchase this watch.
on February 19, 2016
The watch keeps good time, and the color is nice. I also I like that the face lights up at the push of a button - good to have this feature in the middle of the night! Accidentally, a wrong button was pressed a time or two and the alarm went on 'forever' until my husband discovered how to shut it off. Placement of the 'control buttons' could use improvement to reduce the problem of pressing something you did not intend to.
on February 21, 2014
This watch is so great- has day, time with 24 hour format option, alarms, stopwatch. I am a nursing student and needed something for clinical- it is absolutely amazing. So glad I made this choice. Fast shipping and a great price. Thanks so much. I would strongly recommend this watch to anyone.