5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money
Published 16 months ago by fer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Timex Women's T5K601 Ironman Clear View 30-Lap White Resin Strap Watch (Watch)
I bought this to replace my used & abused 30 lap Timex Ironman watch (http://www.amazon.com/Timex-Womens-T5K020-Ironman-Traditional/dp/B000P0VEH8/). The watch has a nice large face for those early morning runs in the dark, and most of the buttons are in the same place at the previous watch. However, it doesn't have a start/stop button on the face of the watch, but I assume I'll get used to it over time.

I've been wearing the watch for a few weeks, and I haven't had much of a problem with the white plastic getting dirty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb rugged quality!, November 23, 2012
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter as a gift. The band material as well as its connection to the watch seem rugged in construction yet feminine enough for a lovely lady to enjoy. The latch holes extend far enough around the band to allow the watch to fit most kids. The display is simple and large. There was no difficulty in navigating through the watch modes to set the time. Very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, easy to read, September 24, 2012
Anne (Oakland, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch to use for exercising, especially swimming. It's very easy to read and easy to program. I've used it in the pool and in the ocean a couple of times and it was fine. I have only had a couple of weeks, but so far no discoloration.

1.0 out of 5 stars After 3 months - Indiglo broken & strap discolored, March 26, 2014
Got this watch for Christmas - loved the look of it and it had all the great Ironman features. However, 3 months later the Indiglo light is not working and the strap is turning brown. The face of the watch is still white, but the strap is not. I'm sending it back to see if they will replace since it's still under warranty, but I will be asking for a different model/color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 31, 2013
It's pretty, not só big (thought it was bigger), Works perfectly, it's a Timex. Don't have to say much. Great, great price.

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, March 5, 2013
purchased this watch in Aug. Six months later the buckle broke. I thought it would be under the one year warranty, however, the warranty does not cover the band.(as I found out when I called Timex) Defective and shoddy cheap material and construction for the band! Have always purchased Timex Ironman watch but always had one with velcro band. Also the white band darkened soon after wearing and does not come clean. Would not recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable sport watch, May 31, 2012
I love this watch. It's very sleek, fashionable and comfortable. The band has small indented circles, which gives it more dimension (and also probably helps to not show more dirt or dings).

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so water resistant., February 25, 2013
Nice watch, comfortable, easy to read, easy to use. But after a month, shower water entered and it lost its time setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars kaia, November 22, 2012
Bought it for my daughter and she loves it. We have white Timex watches and we weare them during sport activities. I recommand this product. It is smaller that you have impression while site viewing but it is positive point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite watch!, March 23, 2014
I bought this watch because a friend gave me one in a different color. Particularly, the face is larger, the numbers easy to read, it has indiglo so I can tell time in the movies, it's very affordable and it's fun. Don't be surprised if I am back for another color:)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›