Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T5K601 Ironman Clear View 30-Lap White Resin Strap Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2012
I bought this watch to use for exercising, especially swimming. It's very easy to read and easy to program. I've used it in the pool and in the ocean a couple of times and it was fine. I have only had a couple of weeks, but so far no discoloration.
on January 27, 2013
I bought this to replace my used & abused 30 lap Timex Ironman watch (http://www.amazon.com/Timex-Womens-T5K020-Ironman-Traditional/dp/B000P0VEH8/). The watch has a nice large face for those early morning runs in the dark, and most of the buttons are in the same place at the previous watch. However, it doesn't have a start/stop button on the face of the watch, but I assume I'll get used to it over time.

I've been wearing the watch for a few weeks, and I haven't had much of a problem with the white plastic getting dirty.
on March 5, 2016
White band doesn't stay white! This watch functionally is great - my favorite ironman style of several I've owned over the years. On this one, the display is easy to read while you're running, and I like the relatively clean styling. So, I ignored the reviews complaining about the band discoloring, thinking I could just clean it. But no luck. When the watch arrived the band already looked a little "yellowed" compared to the watch face. But I let that go, thinking maybe the watch and the band were made of different types of plastic so they weren't exactly the same "white." But after about 6 months, the band now looks gross - dingy and dirty. It seems to absorb colors from clothes, like my black North Face winter coat! I've experimented with washing the band gently with SoftScrub, dish soap, white vinegar, etc.. . but I haven't been able to make it look clean, let alone white... So, bottom line, the watch is great for running but I can't wear it around after that. It's just too dingy looking! I'll probably buy another one, but black this time. . . .
on November 23, 2012
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter as a gift. The band material as well as its connection to the watch seem rugged in construction yet feminine enough for a lovely lady to enjoy. The latch holes extend far enough around the band to allow the watch to fit most kids. The display is simple and large. There was no difficulty in navigating through the watch modes to set the time. Very happy with this product.
on March 5, 2013
purchased this watch in Aug. Six months later the buckle broke. I thought it would be under the one year warranty, however, the warranty does not cover the band.(as I found out when I called Timex) Defective and shoddy cheap material and construction for the band! Have always purchased Timex Ironman watch but always had one with velcro band. Also the white band darkened soon after wearing and does not come clean. Would not recommend this watch.
on March 23, 2014
I bought this watch because a friend gave me one in a different color. Particularly, the face is larger, the numbers easy to read, it has indiglo so I can tell time in the movies, it's very affordable and it's fun. Don't be surprised if I am back for another color:)
on January 23, 2014
I purchased this watch for my wife. She wanted a white watch with large numbers, since her designer watches keep breaking. This watch is similar to other Times Ironman watches I purchased and all worked great.
on January 3, 2014
This watch is discolored quickly. Probably going to happen with any white band though which is disappointing. The size of the numbers is fantastic though love it for swimming laps and being able to see my time without much effort. Ultimately, the size of the watch is bigger but not too big in my opinion and I have an average sized wrist.
on August 24, 2013
I love this watch. Use it to walk and time myself while I work night shift. It is white with just a hint of pink for girlishness. It is a good price as well. Not too big for anyones wrist. Great watch if you like white and pink things.
on March 4, 2016
I always buy Timex ironman's watches. After one year, they have the usual problem about the strap detaching or braking. Nevertheless they are stylish, affordable and have many useful features so I keep buying them. But with this watch in particular, I was disappointed to see the strap turning an awful shade of brown after a couple of months. Also, as a side note goes a warning: I sprayed mosquito repellent on my arm, and the interface became instantly opaque.