5.0 out of 5 stars Don't just WATCH it, buy it!
Published 17 months ago by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, but you get what you pay for i guess
Finishing starts to come off as soon as its open. scratches easily and sometimes the alarm does not work. BUT the waterproof/resistance has held up! I just expected better from Timex
Published 11 months ago by TheGreatSadPanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't just WATCH it, buy it!, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Timex Women's T5K604 "Ironman Traditional" Sport Watch (Watch)
This is a great everyday watch for busy women! Whether you need a workout watch, a watch to wear running, or just want a durable watch that looks great...this is for you! This resin watch is feminine and pretty. The blue color is versatile too. I love the little flowers on the watch face, they add a pretty touch. Easy to set, easy to read, I just love it! I have average-sized wrists and I am currently wearing this watch on the 4th tightest strap hole. There are 9 holes to fit the band just right for your wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Ironman watch, September 17, 2013
I am an active nurse who works midnights. I love the durability of these watches. Date and time on screen, back light when needed, alarms and timers so that I can do multiple items without forgetting to finish one or another. Greatest thing, they are water proof. I have worn these watches in the ocean and multiple times in the pool. Only problem I have had with this watch, I was pouring chlorine into our pool and splashed some on the watch...so it is NOT direct chlorine resistant:} I own multiple colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a nurse, November 30, 2013
My wife is a nurse and uses her watch constantly throughout the workday. She had an old Timex Ironman that finally died after many years of service. We looked at a lot of options and decided to go with this one since it had very similar functions and the date displayed. She has been using it for more than a month now and loves it. It is cheerful and works well on her small frame (about 5' tall). It is also easy to clean given the smooth band with no joints. It's a great watch for her needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 12, 2013
I needed a simple and cheap-but-not-too cheap watch for working out and I am happy I decided on this one. For functionality, it has all the basic chrono, timer, light, and alarm. I especially use the timer a lot for interval workouts. This watch is pretty durable too. I have accidentally left it on while doing kettlebell exercises and the bell hit it, but no scratches or scuff marks were left. I have a fairly small wrist and the face isn't too large on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Woman's Ironman Watch, November 28, 2013
Great watch...reasonably priced. I have been buying Timex watches for 20-30 years. I love the Ironman series because of stopwatch, two time zones, large display, countdown timer etc. Since I am somewhat hearing 'challenged', it would be nice if there was a volume control setting. I guess that would be a lot to pack into such a small device. I have never had one of these watches fail and I have had many different styles. The Ironman plastic bands are sometimes integral to the watch and must be sent to Timex for replacement if they break. Since they only charge ~$10.00 it is not a big deal. Their customer service is superb. It would appear that in this model the band is NOT integral and might be able to replaced locally.

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, but you get what you pay for i guess, December 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Runnig Watch!, September 27, 2013
I do have some other watches that I wear when I run, but I truly like this one because it is light and just the right size. All I really need to utilize on a watch when I am running and racing is my overall time and splits. Good watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality, September 23, 2013
I have bought many Timex watches in the past, but the reason for replacement has always been a broken band. I could not believe that after a month this watch was unusable due to the scratches all over the silver area. It looks like I have worn it for twenty years!
My previous watch was a Nike Triax Fury 100 and looked like new when its band began to break (it lasted more than all my previous Timex's).
Amazon doesn't carry the Nike anymore, that is why I decided to purchase a Timex, but this model T5K604 was a waste of money.
Now I am going to try a Soma.

5.0 out of 5 stars stands the test of time, May 24, 2014
I got this watch as a replacement for my last Timex sports watch. After 8 years of continuous use and no battery replacement, the watch band finally cracked in one spot.
I love the features, alarms and ease of setting. I have had other sports watches and none of them had had such long battery life.

5.0 out of 5 stars women's timex watch, November 1, 2013
Love this watch. Had to get another one because the band on my original one broke. Couldn't find another replacement band so had to get a whole new watch. Thats my only complaint.