Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 28, 2013
Great watch...reasonably priced. I have been buying Timex watches for 20-30 years. I love the Ironman series because of stopwatch, two time zones, large display, countdown timer etc. Since I am somewhat hearing 'challenged', it would be nice if there was a volume control setting. I guess that would be a lot to pack into such a small device. I have never had one of these watches fail and I have had many different styles. The Ironman plastic bands are sometimes integral to the watch and must be sent to Timex for replacement if they break. Since they only charge ~$10.00 it is not a big deal. Their customer service is superb. It would appear that in this model the band is NOT integral and might be able to replaced locally.
on June 27, 2013
This is a great everyday watch for busy women! Whether you need a workout watch, a watch to wear running, or just want a durable watch that looks great...this is for you! This resin watch is feminine and pretty. The blue color is versatile too. I love the little flowers on the watch face, they add a pretty touch. Easy to set, easy to read, I just love it! I have average-sized wrists and I am currently wearing this watch on the 4th tightest strap hole. There are 9 holes to fit the band just right for your wrist.
on September 17, 2013
I am an active nurse who works midnights. I love the durability of these watches. Date and time on screen, back light when needed, alarms and timers so that I can do multiple items without forgetting to finish one or another. Greatest thing, they are water proof. I have worn these watches in the ocean and multiple times in the pool. Only problem I have had with this watch, I was pouring chlorine into our pool and splashed some on the watch...so it is NOT direct chlorine resistant:} I own multiple colors!
on June 12, 2013
I needed a simple and cheap-but-not-too cheap watch for working out and I am happy I decided on this one. For functionality, it has all the basic chrono, timer, light, and alarm. I especially use the timer a lot for interval workouts. This watch is pretty durable too. I have accidentally left it on while doing kettlebell exercises and the bell hit it, but no scratches or scuff marks were left. I have a fairly small wrist and the face isn't too large on it.
on December 2, 2013
Finishing starts to come off as soon as its open. scratches easily and sometimes the alarm does not work. BUT the waterproof/resistance has held up! I just expected better from Timex
on July 15, 2014
Wrist band too long for petite women. Darker shade of blue than what appears in the photograph
on November 30, 2013
My wife is a nurse and uses her watch constantly throughout the workday. She had an old Timex Ironman that finally died after many years of service. We looked at a lot of options and decided to go with this one since it had very similar functions and the date displayed. She has been using it for more than a month now and loves it. It is cheerful and works well on her small frame (about 5' tall). It is also easy to clean given the smooth band with no joints. It's a great watch for her needs.
on August 3, 2015
I like the color of this watch, it is very girly and cute. It is not too hard to program but I thought it had a pedometer on it. It does not as it's more for timing runs or doing interval training. I did like the blue light and the strap because it's pretty comfortable. The interval feature is very useful once you figure out how to use it. I would say don't throw out the instructions as you'll need it to program the different features. Also, I set the alarm feature but I sleep through it so I wouldn't use it as your daily alarm. I use this watch daily for time as I don't carry my phone everywhere. I just wish it had a pedometer or miles tracked so that I could get more out it than just during exercise. I hate the new smart exercise watches like the fitbit because the software isn't there yet. I think these watches are much more durable and easier to use.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2014
I got this watch as a replacement for my last Timex sports watch. After 8 years of continuous use and no battery replacement, the watch band finally cracked in one spot.
I love the features, alarms and ease of setting. I have had other sports watches and none of them had had such long battery life.
on December 30, 2015
I love this watch!! I've already set it and I am wearing it!!!! It was so so easy to set and everything!! Love the color, the quality, the features, and the dimension of it since I have a very tiny wrist I was worried!!! I wanted to get the white one, but I read that the band gets dirty very easily, so that's why I opted for this one instead!!!
review image