Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 28, 2012
I ordered this watch because I have a little larger version of this watch with a purple strap and I wanted another with a green strap. The green strap watch is just a fraction smaller in the face and strap width but the one feature I really liked is the Indi-glo light. It's a good bargain for what I received.
on October 6, 2012
Easy to read watch, shows military time and has indiglo light. Band is very green, (which is ok with me) and watch face is pretty large. It's very comfortable to wear, and lightweight. I like that you can buy different colored watch straps for it and they are not a hassle to change out. Would buy this watch again.
on January 20, 2014
I love it
Pro's
-easy to read
-colorful
-water resistant

cons
-too big for small wrists (may need to add another hole or wear it loose)
-ticking is really loud, I put it a drawer at night
-need to wash (and potentially repace the strap) after a while
on March 23, 2013
This watch was exactly what I'd been looking for with a simple but attractive look and a very comfortable strap. I've owned it for a couple of months now and it's performed perfectly. The size is perfect for me, but I suspect the band might be quite long for a women with very small wrists. It is, however, exceedingly comfortable to wear, the band being soft canvas with no pinching or catching. The only complaint I have is that the hole in the band that I'm currently using is already stretching and fraying just a tad. This may become an issue over time but right now it's well worth the overall value of the watch.
on August 16, 2015
Love my Timex weekender watch I have many. Really like the fact that when they get dirty, and they will, just take a nail brush and soap and waalla clean. Just think how dirty your regular leather or metal bands must be and you don't even know it.
on November 7, 2015
Cute, seems to be pretty durable. I like the size. I bought it for work to monitor pulse/respiration and works well and also looks cute for casual wear outside of work. The battery did die about a week after I received it. Amazon Prime is great if you don't have to return anything. They wouldn't just send a replacement battery, they were going to have me return the watch. To buy a replacement battery was cheaper than the postage to return it.
on September 21, 2012
Granddaughter really thrilled with this watch. Band quality and case workmanship is first rate and the dial is sharply printed and very legible. She tells me it keeps perfect time and has been admired by her classmates and even the teacher. Timex still builds a reliable product.
on October 29, 2015
I love the watch- it fits well and is a good size. The replaceable band and band color are awesome. My issue is with durability of the band. Shortly after putting on the watch, the material around the hole started to unravel. I've had the watch for less than a week and the band is frayed.
review image
on February 28, 2015
Nice sized watch, very easy to read! Since I travel to Europe about every year, the 24 hour small numbers are handy. I like the green second hand, and it was why I got this color. The band is a nice size and it keeps the extra strap nicely out of the way. I do agree with other reviewers that the strap is cheap, but they're also very cheap and easy to change with the slip through design. Others noted with these watches that the ticking is loud... I think they're overreacting or Timex has made it quieter. I'm easily irritated by things like this, and yes, it's audible, but nothing to freak out about.
on September 10, 2015
I love, love, love Timex Weekender watches. Too many watches out there have all kinds of blingy crap on them, and I love the simple look of these watch faces. I've actually owned three of these, and this one is my fourth. They are durable and last a long time. I will continue to buy Weekenders as long as they make them.

A note on color for this green watch: it's a very Kermit the Frog green. I originally planed to immediately put this watch face on a black strap I already owned, but I ended up really liking the Kermit green color.