Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: White|Change

on April 30, 2012
Love, love this watch. Fortunately, I had several slip in bands so I can change to match outfit/mood. The face is large and clear. I have an extremely small wrist and this watch stays in place and looks good on my slim arm.
on August 25, 2012
I got this watch as a birthday gift today, and I already love it! It was on my wishlist for a while, and looks just as good in person as it did online. The face of the watch is bigger than some of the other styles, but it makes a bold statement which I love. This watch does have Indiglo, which is very nice. It is also waterproof, which I haven't (and probably won't) test. Overall, looks great and feels nice on my arm. Highly recommend!
on June 30, 2014
I first looked on the Timex site when I saw this watch and wanted it, but it was out of stock. Then when I did a search I found it on Amazon and it turned out to be cheaper than on the Timex site anyway. I bought it in a flash and am so happy with this. I love flowers and the large face and numbers are nice for someone like me who wears reading glasses. I don't have to put on my glasses to see what time it is. The indiglo is nice when it's dark. The soft blue light is easy on the eyes. The only thing that I would be concerned about is the strap that over time it will wear out because it's cloth-like. I hope when that happens I'll be able to find another flower strap.
on June 1, 2012
I bought this watch because it looked as though it would be easy to read. The face is just a bit bigger than I am used to but I am glad it is so easy to see. The numbers being different colors makes it a little more interesting than just your basic watch. My only complaint for me is than the white band does not stay white, and I already had to wash it once, at least that is an option. But when it is time to change the band I will not pick white so it is an easy fix. But overall I really like it and enjoy having the indigo on it as well.
on November 6, 2012
Love the color, size, and comfort! I wanted a watch that is simple, reliable, has military time, and can change out the band easily.

I was shopping for ribbon watch faces, then I could slip in a watch band of choice. But the other watch faces had bad reviews; the watches would quit after a while.

I am very pleased with this watch. I like that I can change the watch band easily for a different look though I love the blue color already. Even the second hand is the same shade of blue as the watch band. The band slips in thru the solid bar to the back of the watch face and out the other solid bar. I sew and would evenually make different watch bands for variety.

Timex has always been a good, reliable brand of watches for me which is why I purchased this watch.

The numbers are easy to see, it is not a small dainty watch face; it is midsize like it describes in the ad. I love that it lights up at night when I press the knob to see the time.

I highly recommend this watch!

6/29/2013
I love how easy it is to read and the band is so pretty. It keeps good time and love that it has military time. I've changed the watch band once in a while and have also bought the ribbon and buckle at the local fabric store to make one.

1-9-2016
The watch still runs and looks great! (I had answered in comments, but wanted visible here, too), The watch band probably will give out first, as I'm seeing that on one of the most often used holes. The band, is pretty and matches the second hand, but doesn't seem as durable (fabric) as the band is on Amazon, for future reference on watch bands: MARATHON WW005002DT Nylon Watch Band Desert Tan 16mm (also comes in black). Bought that for another gold bezel watch
66 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2014
I have several Timex Weekender watches now. They are comfortable and all have Indiglo. I especially like the band on this watch and would have purchased it separately if it had been available. As a gardener, anything floral catches my attention and the colors in this band go with my jeans and much of my wardrobe. Hoping for more interesting bands in the future!
on June 17, 2014
Bought it as a surprise for my mom. She has pretty bad arthritis in both hands, so I was a little worried about the buckle/band, but she had no problems. The flower band is really cute and will go with everything she wears, and if she wants a different one, they are very easy to change and very reasonably priced. She LOVED the watch. Loved the indiglo night light. It's also not heavy, which was a plus too. All in all, a great purchase! Received lightning fast, packed in original packaging, and I registered it with Timex. Recommended!
on October 6, 2012
Watch is a nice size in my opinion but then I like slightly larger watches. The colors on the dial don't seem to be as colorful as the white watch but I'm supposing it's because the black face tends to take away from their vibrancy. The watch is really nice. Works great and the band is pretty easy to hook one handed. The backlight is not quite as bright as I would like it to be when you push the button but I guess any brighter would really take away from the battery life. So all in all - this is a pretty darn nice watch!!
on December 1, 2013
I've bought this watch 8 months ago, and still love it. I'd give it 4 stars if not for the noise. I don't keep it on my bed stand at night, since I'm sensitive to sounds when falling asleep.

Pros:
Cute yet simple design
Low profile
Durable
Easily washable strap (soap & water works great)
Easy to read

Cons:
Not superbly accurate (need to correct it every few months)
Ticks quite loud (typical of Timex)
on April 27, 2012
I've been using this for work (nursing) and really like it. Easy-read dial and the backlight is good for dim/dark environments. Nice face size too.