Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 7, 2013
I bought this little story book for my two grandnephews and grandnieces to read. I have read it with them and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The lesson of how to deal with bullies is very important for children and the author did a fantastic job of letting the young people know. We loved reading this book. I highly recommend this book to all parents who are looking for something with a lesson about manners and bullying.

Gaston Sanders, Author
on May 5, 2013
I chose this rating because my son loved it. The story was enjoyable and funny. Apart from that children can learn a great deal just by reading the story. I recommend this book for young readers and teenagers.
Timothy and Arnie would enjoy school a lot more without the three bullies - the Stinks - ganging up on them. But how do two fourth-graders stand up to the bigger sixth-grade bullies? The answer was to use their brains instead of the brawn that they lacked. With Timothy's creative genius and Arnie's knowledge of Jewish traditions, the boys created a robot programmed to give the bullies a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunately, Joe the robot had a mind of his own, and things quickly got out of hand.

It's an entertaining story based loosely on the Jewish legend of the Golem, a human-like creature made of clay and brought to life. Unfortunately, it's not the answer to ending bullying, but it's a fun idea to think about.
on May 25, 2013
Unfortunately bullies are a part of life for most kids. Timothy and his friend face the cowardly bullies with courage and intelligence. Good lesson to teach our kids. I would have liked to see some images though but overall it's a good book.
Aaron Shepard is skilled in retelling legendary tales from non-American cultures. In this interesting short story he retells the Jewish Golem story. Three six graders bully Timothy and his friend, both in the fourth grade. But while the three are stronger than the two, Timothy is much brighter. He invents a robot that looks exactly like a fourth grader and uses it to stop the bullies. But as in the original Golem story and in Walt Disney's adaption, something goes wrong. Children will enjoy the adventure.
on April 14, 2013
I like it because it tells the story about bullies and how they change and how to stand up to a bully.
on May 25, 2013
It was a great book and teaches kids like me to use your imaginations to solve problems and just be creative. The downside to this Book is that it is a little short and the ending was very sudden too. I read it in a couple of days. Other than that, it was an amazing book. I would definitely recommend this book.
on May 1, 2014
I chose this for my 11 yr old daughter to practice her reading & understanding of what she read. The book referenced a lot of Jewish mysticism riddles that made it to difficult for her to follow & make sense of. But since it contained a good lesson about bullies, I gave it 4 stars for the lesson & because it was still well written.
on January 25, 2014
I loved how fun this story was. It is a good simple story about bullying that anyone can identify with. The illustrations were great too. Two boys build a robot to help them against bullies, and they get more than they expected. A fun adventure and it inspires the child imagination in all of us.
on March 20, 2013
The book was short but fun I loved reading it. Plus I loved the jokes it made me laugh lol