Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timothy's Decaf Colombian K-Cup Counts for Keurig Brewers, 50 count
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon May 26, 2012
I love my morning coffee but am sensitive to caffeine and must, sadly, limit intake of same. So I start each day with a cup (or two) (or three) of this, with or without cream or flavored creamer, and am happy. This is the best decaf K-cup coffee I've found - it's satisfying and rich, with no bitterness. Compared to my favorite caffeinated coffee, it's probably a three- or four-star product. But compared to the other decafs I've tried, it's definitely right there at the top of the list with five stars. I like it enough to buy it monthly via Amazon's subscribe-and-save, and will keep buying it for as long as I need decaf and it's available. Timothy got this one right.
on September 6, 2012
I purchased this coffee years ago after reading reviews. The reviews said how consistently good these k cups are. They were so right. I just love my morning coffee. I also sometimes make iced coffee and it makes a great glass of iced coffee. Highly recommend to decaf drinkers. It is the best I ever tasted. Thank you Timothy
Thank you Amazon for great price.
on July 17, 2012
Timothy's Colombian Decaf is a true coffee without sacrificing full body flavor, unlike any other decaf I've tasted.
It's not readily available in stores, as it is very popular and sells out quickly. In fact, I've only had success with Amazon, not only for this product but for others as well, and will definitely recommend using this service. Their price for the product count and quick service make it a waste of effort and money to go stores shopping for it.
on December 28, 2012
Keurig cups can be expensive but at under 30 dollars for 50 cups, this is a very good buy. Costco normally has coffee cheaper (80 cups for around $36. which is a terrific deal) but they very rarely stock decaf so we have to order online most of the time.
on September 14, 2012
timothy decaf has fantastic flavor without the jitters. perfect for a girl like me who likes to drink coffee right up to bedtime. its a great choice for those of us who need to cut back on the caffine. i love it.
on September 25, 2013
Received 96 cups with only 10 days- best to use by.- I have orders lots of things from Amazon with mostly good results, this rates the worse. This store should be chastised for it selling merchandise that has 10 day of use.
on February 26, 2014
I buy different coffees almost every time I buy. The reason is to get a feeling which brands I should stay away from. Timothy's and especially this Colombian is always good if you don't like anything flavored or fancy, but just a good cup of coffee. My only comment would be to use the standard cup size for more flavor in your Keurig brewers as opposed to a large mug size. Now that's purely subjective and you may like it slightly diluted but either way, it's a good cup of coffee.
on August 31, 2013
Was trying to find an alternative to Star Bucks, this certainly isnt it. Much to weak for my taste. I like to taste the coffee over the condiments, now im stuck with 50 of them. Recommend if you want to try, to go for a smaller package first. I relize everyone has different taste.
on May 27, 2015
ACTUALLY HAS THE TASTE OF REAL COFFEE. FIRST TIME I'VE HAD A DECAF IN K-CUP THAT I ENJOYED - AND I DRINK 12 TO 14 CUPS A DAY OF 'REAL' COFFEE, TOPPING IT OFF ABOUT 11 PM WITH TIMOTHY'S DECAF. GOOD PRODUCT WHICH I'VE REORDERED SEVERAL TIMES. BUY IT - YOU'LL SLEEP A LOT BETTER FOR THE EFFORT.
on October 27, 2013
I prefer a medium or dark roast with a nutty flavor and occasionally some smoke flavor (for dark roast). This is the type of coffee I associate with the Pacific Northwest and West Coast coffee places. I don't like a bitter, 'green' flavor. Problem is, there are times of day (or around the third or fourth cup) when you don't need the extra caffeine. Timothy's has a slight bitterness to it, but it has a stronger and fuller flavor than every other decaf I've tried. I tried it in a sampler pack this summer, and I picked up a 50 count case a month or so back. Just ordered my second case. Really, this is good stuff.