Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 29, 2009
I ordered this product about 7 months ago having seen an ad on TV with it's "money back guarantee". I knew it was going to take a while if it was going to work at all. My podiatrist did not feel that anything would work so I had nothing to lose.
Here it is 7 months later and I have a new big toenail that should be ready to cut in another month or so. This does work if one uses it morning and night without fail. The one star reviewers quite likely are not following directions and are expecting immediate results. I strongly recommend this product.
on July 18, 2009
My podiatrist recommended Tineacide and it has worked great. Based on my personal experience I highly recommend it. My previous podiatrist prescribed Lamisil pills which helped but Lamisil was not a complete cure (plus Lamisil can be very hard on your internal organs and is expensive). My current podiatrist is wonderful (he also was Shaquille O'Neal's podiatrist when Shaq played for the Lakers and was having foot problems that sidelined him) and he always recommends Tineacide as a first course of action for toe nail fungus, before prescribing pills that can be expensive and more invasive than the topical Tineacide cream.
on October 8, 2009
My husband has been plagued with toenail fungus on one of his big toes. He has had a lot of pain with it, because the nail was so thick.

He did not want to take the pills because of the possible side effects. We tried the paint on products, but he got no relief.

I was told that a podiatrist had recommended this product to a friend and she had great success with it, so I ordered it.

It is working for sure for him. The new nail growth is clear of fungus. He has been using it diligently 2 times daily for 2 months. He will continue to use it until the nail has grown in completely and is free of fungus.
on July 23, 2009
I suffered from toenail fungus for 5 years and tried everything short of the Lamisil pills. I had almost given up hope when I ordered tineacide from amazon. Every other night I soak my toes in hydrogen peroxide and on the in-between nights I soak them in white vinegar. Then I apply tineacide with a band-aid to keep the ointment on the toe overnight. In the morning I re-apply tineacide with band-aid if I'm wearing closed toed shoes and without a band-aid if I'm wearing open toed shoes. After three months, I have clear toenails.
on May 16, 2011
As opposed to what you can pick up at the local drugstore, this actually works. I had a rather severe infection and tried pretty much everything on the market to no avail.

Of course, I could have gone to a "specialist" who would prescribe some pills with the residue sitting in my liver...not my style! I wanted a topical solution.

Ultimately I picked this up through Amazon (no longer found in my CVS...hmmm).

A faithful application over a period of months cleared up my infection (which remember, was pretty bad).

I would have given this product five stars, but there is the issue of expectation.

No, your infection won't clear up in a week...perhaps, not a month.

Neverheless, this does work. You just need to be patient!
1212 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2012
I have been using this for a few weeks now on two toe nails that have a fungus under them. It use to be on almost all the nails but I was taking the pills to get rid of it worked but they made me very sick so I had to stop. These two nails have been bothering me ever since. I have been following the directions and am starting to see some new growth at the base of my nails. Also the thicker part of the nail is getting easier to cut off. I am happy with how this is working.
on March 31, 2011
I had fungus under my big toenail and also on the toenail next to it for YEARS. One doctor wanted me to take an oral medication that would have cost $800 and then do lab work every month to make sure it wasn't affecting my liver. Another doctor suggested Tineacide. I applied it under my toenails two times a day for over a month. Basically what happened is it killed the fungus and the toe nail grows out. Even when it was growing out (which takes months), I was still diligent about apply the cream until the toenail grew. $20 and a few months later my toenails are no longer an embarrassment. Thanks for such a great product!
on April 8, 2010
I purchased this product in early December with the hopes of curing my toenail fungus before sandal season. My left foot was really bad. I had fungus on all five toenails as well as dry pealing skin around my nails. In a months time the dry, pealing skin DID clear up. I have been using this product on my toes twice daily for 4 months now and I have not yet seen much improvement in my toenails. So far it looks like the new growth on my big toe is a little better. My pinky toenail completely fell off last week. Not sure if this is a good thing or not. I am hoping when the new nail grows back it will be healthy. I realize that this process will take awhile because it is a matter of waiting for the toenail to grow out. I gave this product three stars because it cleared up the dry skin quickly. I will update this review in a few more months to give you an update on my toenails.
Update: I found that this product did work on my dry skin but never did clear the fungus on my toenails. I used this product twice a day religiously and it did not help in the end. Sorry. :-(
44 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2009
My husband got a serious fungal infection on his nails and toenails. After 2 dermatologists, holistic practitioners and other over the counter remedies, this is the only product that is finally getting rid of it.

I ordered 2 more bottles just so he won't run out!

I would strongly recommend this product to anyone with any type of nail/foot fungus. Just start with this product and you won't waste your money on other worthless remedies.
on April 26, 2015
This cream is not the type advertised. You can Google on Tineacide to find there are a lot of types. You do not get the boxed type that is shown, and that is sold in drug stores. You get the Physician's version in a similar bottle but packaged in a small ziplock. The Physician's version has a stronger rating and it uses a different active ingredient than the drug-store version. This was too much for my wife, who had ordered the product. Rather than returning a stronger product than she had ordered for her fingernails, I (the husband) kept it for my toenails. I've tried the pharmacy pills and the drug-store Tineacide on my toenails, and achieved no visible results (nor any liver damage either). I do grind down the tops of my toenails to make any applied medicine easier to penetrate. We will see if this strong formula is powerful enough to cure my long-standing toenail fungus.

See 1 answered question