5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots...For Women Order 2 Sizes Smaller In Mens
Published on November 9, 2011 by Violet

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these if you are looking for a good quality boot for work
I bought these boots as a replacement for my Servus brand boots that lasted me over a year until they finally had a puncture in them. I do field biology in coastal areas, so boots can take a beating after I am through with them and normally last a year. These boots lasted less than 30 days and they already have a puncture in them. I guess you get what you pay for, but...
Published on October 2, 2012 by Mightybosstone68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots...For Women Order 2 Sizes Smaller In Mens, November 9, 2011
Violet (CA United States) - See all my reviews
I am writing this mainly for women who need good muck boots and were wondering about sizing on these.........I am a size 10 (womens), so I ordered a size 8 and they are a perfect fit, so I would recommend just getting 2 sizes smaller in these mens than your size, at least that worked perfect for me.......I can wear a thick sock, and even with a thin sock they are still very wearable. They are very sturdy and look and feel like they will last for years. No more fear of stepping in cow pies for me! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all weather boots, April 22, 2011
dmccat (Portland, or) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tingley Rubber 31144 15-Inch Knee Boot, Size 9, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)
These boots are sturdy and perfect for outdoor activities like gardening in the Pacific Northwest...Not stylish necesarily, but met and even exceeded my needs. Delivery was quick and besides the initial "rubber" smell (which dissipates with time), I am completely happy with my purchse.

5.0 out of 5 stars The PERFECT boots for yardwork!, July 14, 2011
Can't find Wellies? If not, these boots are the PERFECT compromise. The shipping was super fast. The quality was better than expected and they were true to size. The price is a "deal" and the boots are perfect for yardwork. VERY pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tingley rubber sock boot, November 14, 2011
Lin H. Fryman (Cordova, TN, US) - See all my reviews
Really thick rubber, heavy duty, will definitely prevent snake bites as you walk around on your land. Waterproof, of course. Would recommend if you have a need for this type of product. 5 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch the size, December 17, 2012
My feet are size 10, and that's what I ordered/received. But the boots are too big; they're about a size 11.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, April 19, 2013
My family has owned a pair of Tingley boots for more than 10 years and it's still in great shape. I have tried other rain boots, but they eventually cracked after a couples months. I finally found the brand again and I'm really happy with my purchase. I think someone, in another review, recommended sizing for women. I followed that and they fit me fine. I'm a size 6 1/2 - 7 and I ordered a size 5. Perfect! I really would recommend them. They're really hard-core and it shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing boots! From a fisherman., October 25, 2012
I fish constantly. I needed a set of boots that were waterproof and came up high enough on my leg to alow me to stand in the water and to cross shallow streams. These are the perfect boots for that. The price of $20 is a steal. They are a high quality PVC design that is one peice for extra durability. I could go on about these all day but bottom line is if you need a quality waterproof boot for a great price, here it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars They'll do the job. Sturdy enough, February 18, 2013
They're about as basic a rubber boot as I can think of, but definitely the cheapest I could find and they are thick. I at least don't imagine them wearing out or forming a hole any time soon. I read someone else's review about them being flimsy. I bought them anticipating this, but mine are pretty sturdy. Perhaps they bend a bit. I definitely would order one size smaller than daily shoes. I wear shoe size 11 and the 10's are nearly right on... maybe could have even ordered a 9.5 had they'd been offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered these boots exactly two years ago this month to wear for my farm chores and they are still wonderful! I usually wear a, October 10, 2014
I've become a big fan of Tingley! I ordered these boots exactly two years ago this month to wear for my farm chores and they are still wonderful! I usually wear a size 8 in women's so I had ordered a men's size 6 - fits great - big enough for thick socks in winter but still comfortable with thin socks (I have learned to wear some sort of sock that covers my ankles so that the boot doesn't rub and create painful blisters on my ankles).
I had also ordered a size 11 for my husband two years ago; his are still in great shape too but the only annoying thing has been that his flop over at the ankle when he isn't wearing them instead of standing straight up like mine do (and has done this since they were new). No biggie, just annoying because it takes up more closet space.
We also ordered Tingleys for our kids (from Farm and Fleet - couldn't find them on here at the time and they seemed to have the best price). We had tried similar boots from Walmart, etc. and they always tore within one season - the Tingleys are still in great shape and are being passed down to younger siblings! I can't say that I've ever tried the pricier, $100 boots that I've seen at our local feed store but I feel very confident recommending this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Money, January 10, 2012
Affordable, cute, and waterproof. Don't waste your money getting the super fashionable ones when black will go with everything! Comfortable as well.

$29.11
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.