4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
Perfect for Chicago springs and winters. Not the fanciest overshoe on the market, but it will definately do the trick.

The only real downfall is the zipper is a little cheesey. My friend has a pair of the loafer looking ones and they actually look like a shoe, with these boots, unless you are wearing long pants, you can tell that it is a rubber overshoe...
Published on November 9, 2010 by Andrew

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit over shoes
Published on December 15, 2010 by NCSL

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit over shoes, December 15, 2010
I thought this was going to be a good solution to the heavy snows. I spent a long time trying to get these on and I couldn't get them to fit over my shoe. I bought the size recommended based on my shoe size and it didn't fit. It wastes too much time trying to jimmy these things on that it defeats the purpose of even having them. I'm sticking to the simple rubber shoe covers vs these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly mis-sized and cheap material, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Tingley Executive Zip Boot Overshoes (Apparel)
The boot I bought said that it was for 10 to 11 1/2. I am size 9 1/2 and it was not possible to get this over the shoe. Plus the materials are so cheap that part of it tore off as i tried (in vain) to get it on. Don't buy this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, November 9, 2010

Overall, this is exactly what i wanted, something to keep my shoes looking good in harsh weather conditions, I can't really complain.

1.0 out of 5 stars A great... disappointment, September 30, 2012
This review is from: Tingley Executive Zip Boot Overshoes (Apparel)
The boots are a great... disappointment.
I bought the boots thinking they would be the best protection for my leather shoes.
The rubber of the boots are fragile, particularly in the back. When trying to do put them in a hurry, one of them simply ripped like paper, in my third use only, incredible. They simply don't last. I ended up paying 15 dollars for each use, simply not worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes too small, November 21, 2011
Sam Vikers (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tingley Executive Zip Boot Overshoes (Apparel)
This boot's large size, supposedly fits to 11 1/2 doesn't fit my size 11 (US) shoes. I can't get them off without taking off my shoe and prying the boot off the shoe. I don't know that I'll be able to say anything else about the boot because I probably won't wind up wearing them except for the one or two absolute worst weather days of the year.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are just OK for me, January 4, 2011
Yes, they work alright, but they always feel like they are on the verge of tearing when I put them on and take them off and they definitely make my feet look huge. On the other hand, my feet didn't get wet when I was wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 21, 2014
These boots are an excellent product; especially in the upper back portion where the rubber gage is thick enough to withstand the stress of being tugged at the top so that the hind portion can slip past the shoe heel. Many such products are weak and tear off in that vulnerable area. I usually don't bother to purchase such an item without being able to give it that strength test.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Protector of Good Shoes, October 22, 2012
I have finally found a good product which I can use to save my good shoes in rainy or snowy weather. Be sure and get an extra size larger so that you can get your shoes into these boots. These are solid, shouldn't tear as many such boots often do. Light weight thus easy to carry in briefcase or similar sack. And surely the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tingley Executive Zip Boot Stretch Overshoe, April 1, 2013
Lauren F. Pearl (Sarasota, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these boots because they pack well for travel, and keep my shoes dry in muddy, rainy conditions. I own the rubbers too, but these boots add extra protection all the way up to my ankles. The fit is just as expected and the zipper makes them easy to get on and off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overshoe Review, March 17, 2013
I appreciate this type of overshoe being available. It is just what I was hoping for, except I wasn't very accurate on the size I ordered. I should have ordered the next size smaller.

They still, however, do the job well.

Tingley Executive Zip Boot Overshoes