4.0 out of 5 stars No problem.
These seem sturdy and well-made, and they've held up so far. I use them for running in the snow, which is pretty demanding.
Published on January 13, 2011 by E. Allen

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Totes geometric loafer instead
I compared this overshoe with the Totes Geometric Loafer, and after trying both on, bought the Totes instead. Here is why:

1. It is not that easy to tell from the pictures, but the Totes looks better and is more stylish than this product.

Published on March 23, 2011 by Stephen M. Charme

4.0 out of 5 stars No problem., January 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret to a Good Rubber Overshoe Fit, December 9, 2013
These rubber loafers are a real life saver for me. I can't wear snow/rain boots due to a disability. The overshoes fit easily over my custom-made shoes, with tread keeps me safe when walking city sidewalks on sloppy weather days. This type of overshoe is designed to fit snugly, but because Tingleys are thicker than other brands they can be tricky to fit over your shoes. Totes may slip on more easily, but in my experience they wear out more quickly than Tingleys. I find that using a dry type silicone lubricant spray on these shoes keeps them pliable and easy to pull on. This spray also keeps the surface looking new. Once a year I spray them inside and out then wipe them lightly with a soft cloth... this keeps them in good shape. The dry silicone spray doesn't transfer onto my leather shoes and it's also useful around the house. I hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parking Lot Perfect, July 29, 2012
This review is from: Tingley Men's Storm Stretch Overshoe (Misc.)
A snowy Nebraska college parking lot showed me just how good these rubbers are! I put them on over my sneakers to clear the snow from my car windows, then managed to get stuck in the deep snow in the lot. Without a shovel, I worked my way out in about half an hour by kicking snow from around my tires (thank you, rubbers!), only to get stuck again in the plowed snow at the lot's entrance. Time for some serious gear, and again the rubbers were handy when I put on my tire chains. The chains gave me great traction, and I later found myself helping some teammates who were having their own trouble in the snow. My rubbers' non-slip soles were great when I helped pushed about four other cars out of the snow they were stuck in. My gymnastic buddies, although it took a while for them to admit it, were a little jealous of not only the tire chains, but also my rubbers. Perhaps a few more sales will be coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars They worked great, October 21, 2012
The product worked perfectly. I walked over a mile in a steady moderate rain and my sneakers remained totally dry under the storm rubber loafer. The sizes run small though. I am a 9 1/2 sneaker size and the men's XL 11-13 size fit me perfectly. I also liked the fact that the rubber stretched well making taking the rubber on and off of my sneaker easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent overshoe, April 26, 2012
Durable and keep your shoes dry. They are heavy duty enough to turn regular street shoes into hiking shoes when you travel, saving the weight of bringing an extra pair of shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, solid construction., October 8, 2013
My shoe size is 10.5 US and I got the 2xL size, knowing they ran small. It is the right size to go over a regular 10.5 shoe or sneaker. It has some extra room in the front, so a size 11 could be a perfect match..

Drawback is that the shoe bottom is not as "grippy" on a wet surface as the sole and heel of the shoes it is to protect!

The pair weights perhaps a pound or so, and fold up for travel. You can purchase much lighter weight, thinner shoe covers... however if you want endurance over light weight, these would be the better choice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Totes geometric loafer instead, March 23, 2011
This review is from: Tingley Men's Storm Stretch Overshoe (Misc.)

2. If you choose the proper Totes size, the overshoe fits like a glove and nicely blends in with your dress shoe. By contrast, the Tingley overshoe fits more loosely and gives more of the appearance that you are wearing a rubber overshoe. It has a "sloppy" feel and look rather than the sleek and snug fit of the Totes.

Bottom line: This will work, but the Totes is more stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity for South Florida Monsoons!, July 2, 2014
Starting in late June here in South Florida, we experience torrential downpours every afternoon for a few months. The monsoon rain is bad enough in itself, but due to the water table and drainage situation, pools of water accumulate in minutes and just crossing the street to get into your car can be fatal to a good pair of shoes. I quickly learned that some kind of emergency go-to protection is a necessity after doing irreversible damage to several shoes. I keep these Tingley Overshoes in my car under the seat so they're available when needed. Unlike cheaper alternatives, these overshoes have a substantial construction and I'm never afraid they'll split open or rip when I stretch them on. They slip on easily with no wrestling required. I've never had to wear them and walk long distances, but I feel confident that durability is not even an issue. There are also much more expensive alternatives available, but these Tingley's seem to strike the sweet spot between price and durability. I use a size 11 shoe and the XL works well for me. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of The Line Quality, September 19, 2013
I do not think anyone will doubt, this pair of rubber loafers are perfect, and will last a lifetime. My shoes are size 10, and if you follow the guidelines for selecting your rubbers, they will go on tight. I guess that is how they should fit. But, the number one complaint listed is: they are too small. You can tell many people do not want to struggle on one foot to put them on and take them off.

I am like the latter. I prefer my larger size 12s. They slip on and off easily, and yet the fit is snug enough to be worryfree.

I highly recommend this rubber loafer, and for a struggle free fit, two sizes larger. They deserve all 5 stars. In addition, the company service is 5-stars too.

This is my second pair in 15 years. Someone accidentally took mine from beneath the church coat rack.

Buy these: "Get The Best & Forget The Rest!" You will never regret quality.

David Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Fit, August 9, 2013
I wear boots size 9. These overshoes are a little snug but they fit. I need overshoes in early mornings when dew is on the grass, sometimes enough to soak through to my socks. The rubber seems moderately thick but flexible. I'm pleased.

Tingley Men's Storm Stretch Overshoe