Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tingley Rubber 31144 15-Inch Knee Boot, Size 11, Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 11 M US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$22.90+ Free shipping

on November 9, 2011
I am writing this mainly for women who need good muck boots and were wondering about sizing on these.........I am a size 10 (womens), so I ordered a size 8 and they are a perfect fit, so I would recommend just getting 2 sizes smaller in these mens than your size, at least that worked perfect for me.......I can wear a thick sock, and even with a thin sock they are still very wearable. They are very sturdy and look and feel like they will last for years. No more fear of stepping in cow pies for me! :)
33 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2011
These boots are sturdy and perfect for outdoor activities like gardening in the Pacific Northwest...Not stylish necesarily, but met and even exceeded my needs. Delivery was quick and besides the initial "rubber" smell (which dissipates with time), I am completely happy with my purchse.
on November 14, 2011
Really thick rubber, heavy duty, will definitely prevent snake bites as you walk around on your land. Waterproof, of course. Would recommend if you have a need for this type of product. 5 stars!
on July 14, 2011
Can't find Wellies? If not, these boots are the PERFECT compromise. The shipping was super fast. The quality was better than expected and they were true to size. The price is a "deal" and the boots are perfect for yardwork. VERY pleased!
on February 18, 2013
They're about as basic a rubber boot as I can think of, but definitely the cheapest I could find and they are thick. I at least don't imagine them wearing out or forming a hole any time soon. I read someone else's review about them being flimsy. I bought them anticipating this, but mine are pretty sturdy. Perhaps they bend a bit. I definitely would order one size smaller than daily shoes. I wear shoe size 11 and the 10's are nearly right on... maybe could have even ordered a 9.5 had they'd been offered.
on December 17, 2012
My feet are size 10, and that's what I ordered/received. But the boots are too big; they're about a size 11.
on April 19, 2013
My family has owned a pair of Tingley boots for more than 10 years and it's still in great shape. I have tried other rain boots, but they eventually cracked after a couples months. I finally found the brand again and I'm really happy with my purchase. I think someone, in another review, recommended sizing for women. I followed that and they fit me fine. I'm a size 6 1/2 - 7 and I ordered a size 5. Perfect! I really would recommend them. They're really hard-core and it shows.
on April 13, 2016
Do you know how hard it is to find men's knee boots? Pretty hard. I looked all over from store to store. Even sporting goods stores didn’t have them. They had fishing boots and items like that but no boots for the garden for men. My husband is constantly in the yard or garden and because we have a low water table, when it rains hard or for a while, the yard gets soaked and ordinary tennis shoes will not work. We don’t want to ruin another pair of expensive work boots so I started my hunt. It was great to be able to find these. We got them and they are true to size. They don’t have to look runway quality to work in the yard nor would my husband enjoy such detail but they do exactly what they are supposed to. Keep his feet - up to his calves - dry and this product fits the mark! Not only are these great but they are durable and do the trick when the yard is a mess with rain and dirt. I wasn't sure what to expect but I would recommend anyone getting these. Again, I personally like to have the runway look but they are easy to find in all the shoe stores. For my husband, this is exactly what he wanted and if the pickiest man with the simplest taste loves them then they are A-one in my book. Great quality and value. A++
on October 25, 2012
I fish constantly. I needed a set of boots that were waterproof and came up high enough on my leg to alow me to stand in the water and to cross shallow streams. These are the perfect boots for that. The price of $20 is a steal. They are a high quality PVC design that is one peice for extra durability. I could go on about these all day but bottom line is if you need a quality waterproof boot for a great price, here it is.
on April 24, 2013
Rubber boots... heavy rubber, mid-calf, easy on and off. Very good value I think. I wear size 9 and my experience with other Tingley products is that the sizes run large. I bought a size smaller, size 8, and they fit very well with heavy cotton athletic socks.

Note that these are not over-boots. They are not worn over your shoes or boots. So if you're working where it's chilly you'll want to get a pair that allows space for warm socks. Like I said, the sizes run large.