Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on May 8, 2013
I would give it six stars if I could . I absolutely love this bingo game! I will be playing for a longtime to come
0Comment|306 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2013
The game itself was not horrible. It was a fairly neat bingo games with some unique takes on the game. Unfortunately, I felt the game was mostly unplayable. It suufers from the typical money-grabbing, where the base game is free and addicting, but you rapidly run out of resources with which to play, and give you the choice of either waiting for the "daily bonus" or spending real money. I shouldn't have to wait to play your free game.

The other main issue I had with it was that I kept getting a pop-up claiming I had won $2 of free mp3s and that I had to give them a valid email to claim it. Nice f-ing try! No, you cannot have my email to sell to spam marketing. Unfortunately, the game asked for the email after every round of bingo I played. Very frustrating.

Add to that some annoying mechanics like not having all your bingo cards on one screen if you have more than 2 card and it's simply not worth the memory space. If you want a decent bingo game, check out Bingo Blingo.
on May 15, 2013
Maybe I don't understand it, but I thought it was a free game and when I went there
they wanted $$$---dissapointed
on May 13, 2013
My first impression - Downloaded and went through the intro in order to begin play. The first game wanted me to buy coins, anything from $.99 to $ 4.99 for plays.

I immediately deleted it from my cloud.

I thought it said FREE Play !!!
on May 29, 2013
I bought your kindle Fire and thought this would be fun and Free? It is not free????? I do not even play it anymore.....
on May 27, 2013
It is set up to let you play 6 games and then they charge money to buy more turns. Which they. charge your debit card. Beware it is not FREE
11 comment|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2013
This is a good game as long as your chips last. I wish there was a way to buy more chips with the coins you win rather than having to buy with real money.
on May 23, 2013
This game is dumb cheating and terrible DO NOT GETVTHIS GAME ITS A WAIST OF TIME AND SPACE I REPEATVDO NOT GET THIS GAME
on June 8, 2013
i've enjoyed this Bingo game as much as all the others i have but I'd like it even more if i didnt have to pay for additional gems, and to play. it does give you daily bonuses which allow me to play daily, but i'm not going to give any cash to play this game or any others. So if you'd like to play daily for free, check it out.
on June 11, 2013
I really enjoy this version better than bingo blitz. I couldn't find a whole lot of info or directions on Blitz and it cost me quite a bit until I did understand.
This is easier and more maneuverable, plus more beneficial in advancement. It also seems easier to bingo and the rewards are far greater than Blitz. If I have to purchase more cash for bingos, it doesn't hurt as much.
Great way to spend rainy afternoons or during long commercials on the reruns this summer.