This is simply a retelling of the new Tinkerbell DVD's plot, with illustrations taken from the movie.

Published on November 21, 2008 by Kimberly Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Golden book Review
Shipping was quick and packaging was standard Amazon flat box. Product was free from any damage and was sealed in plastic with two other books. I ordered this for my 2 year old daughter. the story was typical for children, a little long for a 2 year old but there were pictures on every page. I would buy this for another toddler without a doubt.
Published on January 11, 2012 by Charles M. Schmit

5.0 out of 5 stars Coax your little girl into turning OFF the darn DVD for a moment., November 21, 2008

I bought it as party favors for the girls at my daughter's third birthday party. It brought rave reviews from my toddler-- but then she got the actual Tinker Bell DVD from her Grandma for her birthday. I was sure her copy of the book would fall by the wayside.

No way. She wants to watch Tinkerbell all day long on the TV, then wants to read this before bedtime. (Good grief, girl.)

She loves it (although Mommy's getting a bit sick of the story already).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pictures, good storyline but long, October 16, 2011
This review is from: Tinker Bell (Disney Tinker Bell) (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
If you are looking for a good Tinkerbell book for your child, this is it. Great, large pics, and lots of detail to the story. I personally find it a little too long for a bedtime story b/c by that time of night, I myself am completely exhausted and I yawn through any book I read. But if you and your child know the story, you can always summarize each page and your child will be none the wiser. Picture-wise, it's a satisfying length for getting a good "dose" of Tinkerbell before falling asleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, November 12, 2008
Lena Osorio-Gemisic (Fresh Meadows, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This book is really nice and the story is great too. The graphics and the printing are superb. Great buy. I wish they had more Tinkerbell hardcover books to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Golden Books are always great!, July 8, 2014
Bought this as part of a Tinker Bell themed gift for my niece. Golden Books are always great quality. Excellent book for any little kid who likes to tinker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, March 10, 2010
We have the first two Tinker Bell books both from the read aloud series. We love the series, the pictures are from the movies, the story is exactly the same as the movies, just shorten. My kids love them, and we read them all the time. I am ordering more from the read aloud series, and I can't wait until they arrive. I know I will not be disappointed. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
A wonderful book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic Tinker Bell story for a 4 year old, May 15, 2014
I purchased this book for my 4 year old daughter. She cannot read yet so I read it to her often. It is a great, simplified version of the movie. I would purchase more of these Little Golden books in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books!, May 1, 2014
I have not come across a Little Golden Book that I have not enjoyed and that includes Tinker Bell. My 2 1/2 year old loves to have us read her these before bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Niece loves it, April 14, 2014
got this for my niece at Christmas, small yet fun book, and really colorful.
Made a great stocking stuffer, definately worth it if you got a farie or princess fan in the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, March 24, 2014
My daughter fell in love with Tinker Bell's stories and she loves this book.
And yes, it is cheap for reason, don't expect high quality. But there are pictures on every pages and the story is short, perfect for bed time.
I would recommend it!

Tinker Bell (Disney Tinker Bell) (Little Golden Book)
Tinker Bell (Disney Tinker Bell) (Little Golden Book) by Andrea Posner-Sanchez (Hardcover - January 11, 2011)
Used & New from: $3.98