5.0 out of 5 stars Touch N Discover Book
MY 5 year old loves to play with it and her 4 month old sister loves it as well.
Published on December 31, 2009 by David R. Simmonsen

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed
We have the "boy" or animal version of this and my babies loved it. so we thought we would get the "girl" or fairy version. We were a little disappointed and so were the babies. The animal version is wonderful, this one was very cute but has a lot of unrecognizable sounds. It is not educational for the babies.
Published on January 19, 2010 by Mom of Twins

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch N Discover Book, December 31, 2009
This review is from: Tiny Love Tiny Princess Touch N Discover Book (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed, January 19, 2010
Mom of Twins (Ardmore OK USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good soft book, December 28, 2012
it's really great for my baby because she can't hurt herself with the soft pages. She seems to play with it a lot. She is 7 months old. The only thing that she doesn't seem to understand about the book is to put the magnetic butterfly on the magnetic dots on the pages. She just chews on the butterfly like a teething toy. I would recommend it still though, keeps her entertained anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonnie loves Oldies, October 28, 2012
Bought for my grand daughter for her birthday. Is loves the book and had fun touching it. She is only one years old so I expect as she gets a bit older it will be more fun for her. Like the fact it is cloth and safe for her..

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first book, July 31, 2012
Packaging was very good and package arrived on time for the holidays. I wish the butterfly sensor had a little longer string. It is difficult for small uncoordinated hands to manipulate. She still loves the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, November 4, 2011
First and foremost the best price I found here at Amazon, second this book is adorable! the lighting and moises and music is priceless, my 16 month old niece is in love with it and won't let it go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, May 5, 2011
My daughter-in-laws theme for my grandaughter is butterflies. This was a perfect Christmas gift that fit right in with that theme. It's very cute. She was still a little too young for it at Christmas (6 months), but I'm sure she can interact with it property now since she's crawling all over the place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, February 4, 2011
A Kid's Review
My 6 month old loves this book. She loves to look at books and this is a more quiet toy that can go to church with you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a friend, she loves it!, July 31, 2011
I purchased this for a friend's 1-year-old and I'm told she absolutely loves it! I can't give it a 5 star review because I don't have it and haven't tried it, but her daughter loves it so that's good enough for me!

Tiny Love Tiny Princess Touch N Discover Book