5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Mobile for Any Crib Style.
Mobiles are a must have product for babies. This mobile has met all my expectations.
Pros:
Published on June 1, 2012 by ebe

3.0 out of 5 stars Making a Buzzing Noise
We really liked like mobile at first. I like the music, good sound and the blue light is great at night when I want to check in on my baby with disturbing him. With all the said, I can only give it 3 stars because only after 1 month the motor is making an annoying buzzing sound. My son is not bothered by it but I can't stand it. I hope the motor will not stop working...
Published 17 months ago by Francis Berard

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Mobile for Any Crib Style., June 1, 2012
This review is from: Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile, Blue (Baby Product)
Pros:
1. This is a major plus - The mobile is universal. You can place it in any crib style. I bought a very expensive crib with lots of intricate wood details and found that it was hard to put one of those mobiles they sell with matching bedding sets. I also use it in my cradle. Very versatile.

2. Animals are big enough for baby to pay attention. The Elephant, Giraffe and Monkey are attached to two strings and they move their heads down and up to face baby as they approach the baby while going down.

3. Lots of music and lasts longer than most. White noise did help calm crying baby.

4. Can be adjusted to different heights by adjusting the music box. This is a great feature for when baby can reach up to grab the mobile.

5. Sound level can be adjusted.

6. Night light is awesome. By the way you can turn it off, it it bothers you. There are two on features. One with night light the other one without it.

8. Baby can press on buttons to change music.

Cons:
I really don't care about this one, but it does make a clacking noise. It doesn't bother my girl. I did figure out why it does this. The blue disks that hold the animals shake when the animals turn. The disk has to be able to slightly turn in order to allow animals to twirl around and have heads smile at baby as it starts going down.

Overall, I love the mobile. It has given me some sanity by entertaining my baby girl. Best of all she loves it. She even talks to the animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was very skeptical this would meet most of my needs..., July 17, 2013
kamy (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile, Blue (Baby Product)
This was for baby #2 so I knew exactly what I wanted in a mobile. I was very skeptical this would meet my needs but it does! Here's a list of what I was looking for and how this mobile fits the bill.

1. Must be automatic!! - With my first child, I used the one where you have to manually wind the mobile every few mins and it was a pain in the butt! I saved all my baby stuff so I could reuse it for baby#2, but the manual mobile went straight into the trash!

2. Must be cute and not too girly looking. - I bought the blue one for my daughter and it's very cute and not to "boyish" for a girl.

3. Must have bright colors - In order for you baby to be intrigued with a mobile/toy when they are a newborn, it must have bright colors.

4. Must be easily removable - The reason why this is a must is because I don't want my baby to be overstimulated. Overstimulation makes it hard for my daughter to fall asleep because she's too wired and her brain has a hard time shutting down. When she starts to yawn or look away after 30 to 40 mins of playing, I simply remove the pole out of the music box. It's very easy to remove or reattach. It's great that I don't have to remove the whole unit.

5. Must have multiple options for sound and nightlight combination- This mobile does almost every combination you can think of. You can turn on night light, sound and rotate animals at the same time. You can turn off night light and just have sound and rotating animals. You can have nightlight and rotating animals on with no sound by just lowering the volume until it becomes mute. You can have just sound by removing the pole from the music box.

6. Must stay on for at least 20 mins - I am thrilled this stays on for 40 mins. I haven't seen any other mobile that stays on longer.

7. Must entertain my baby - My daughter is 2 months and it entertains her for at least 30 mins! There aren't many toys that entertain her at this age but this one does! There has been many times where she play for 40 mins and then passes out!

8. Must be versatile - This is my 2nd and last baby (I think) so I hate the thought of buying baby stuff that can only be used for a few months. Since this can be used as a music box for a toddler, I was sold. Not sure if it's going to really be useful but hey it's better than nothing!

9.Must fit on my crib! - My crib has thicker slats and I have found it hard to attach toys to it. I have no issues with this mobile. Fits like a glove and it's very secure.

There are 2 things I thought I wanted in a mobile but after using this I realized I don't need it.

1. Since babies like toys that light up, I thought it would be a good idea to have a mobile where the animals light up. I realized during the day that function is useless and at night I want my baby to sleep not play!

2. I wanted a remote control but since this mobile stays on for 40 mins, I don't need it. I thought not having one would be inconvenient but it's not bad at all.

If you're debating between this one or the popular Fisher Price one like I did, I say go for this one! It's cheaper, cuter, plays music longer and it grows with your child! You won't regret it!

P.S. - Only the giraffe on mine makes a clicking sound. I am not docking a star for this because the clicking is not a loud annoying click. It's a soft click so it doesn't bother me or the baby. Maybe if all 3 did it, it would be annoying.

Update 10/9/13 - I still love this mobile, but I wish it had a timer for 20, 30 or 40 mins. Sometimes 40 mins is just too long and I have to go into the room to turn it off manually.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety, entertaining but missing one important option, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile, Blue (Baby Product)
This mobile is mostly excellent - great quality speakers and the animals are fun for my baby to watch. The light is bright enough to see what's going on but not too bright to turn on at night. The selection of music is fun and varied and the heartbeat sound is so soothing to my baby. Why not 5 stars, you ask? There's one major problem. While you can choose a category (such as classical or white noise) of music to play for 40 minutes, the sound changes within that category. For example, the hearbeat sound puts my baby right to sleep but I can't just play the heartbeat. After a minute or two it changes to the stream and then the animals sounds or whatever other white noise sounds there are. As soon as it switches from hearbeat to stream my little guy wakes up. I'm so bummed because I LOVE everything else about this amazing mobile. What a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reasons this is fantastic, February 8, 2014
1. It lights up the picture at the bottom, the buttons, and at the top, which means baby is captivated.
2. It plays several different melodies, Jazz, Classical, lullabies, nature sounds, etc. And each genre has several different songs.
3. Gives u the option to shuffle so it doesn't get monotonous.
4. The little animals rotate constantly so baby has fun watching and trying to catch one.
5. It turns off by itself after 40 minutes so the batteries don't run down.
6. She can kick that lighted button on the bottom to turn it on.
7. Lights are optional, so if lights disturb kiddo, music plays without them.

There. 7 reasons why my 5 month old loves it. Want the #1 reason I do?? She is entertained which means I don't listen to her fussiness when it's bedtime and can lay her down guilt free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mobile, July 29, 2013
I purchased the Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile -Tiny Princess and my tiny princess just loves it!I received it when she was 2 1/2 months and after putting it together and setting it up in her crib (which was simple took no longer than 10 min.)I laid her in the crib and she instantly looked up at it smiled really big and started 'talking' to it!I have read a lot of reviews before purchasing and noticed two complaints in many of them.1)Very loud and annoying crackling noise when the lil creatures are moving.Yes there is a noise but it is not very loud at all and does not bother baby (who is easily startled)or anyone else at all.2)It is to distracting does not help in getting baby to sleep.I have no problem with getting her to sleep on my own so I personally bought this mobile for her entertainment so when she is not being held she is not just staring at a plain ole white ceiling or one of those flimsy mobile that come with many crib bedding sets, something she can really see and enjoy,but with that being said it has not been too distracting that she won't sleep when baby is tired baby is tired!lol I did notice that she does tend to fall asleep with the lullaby and white noise setting they are more softer more comforting.I am so happy I purchased this for her it is a truly awesome mobile the speakers are very clear and the volume easily controlled,it fits perfectly in her crib no fuss set up,variety of music/sounds and although I do not use the night light often it does its job and is not too dull or bright.I do want to add that before purchasing the tiny princess I was considering the blue/green one with the monkey,giraffe and elephant because the first picture shown of the tiny princess seemed a bit too much...to loud.. the color of pink was not sitting right with me but watched the video and did search else where just to find out what color it really is and it is in fact the color in the second picture and video a not so loud pretty pink.Hope you enjoy your mobile as much as we do! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, October 21, 2012
I can't say enough how much I love this product. I bought it for my 2 month old daughters crib- she never wanted to go back to bed after nursing and I was exhausted being back at work. I thought it was a little pricey but took a chance and am I glad I did! She loves being in her crib now! There is a lot going on with this mobile that gives her a lot to look at. Each of the three spinning princesses also spin on their own which she loves watching and the music changes every couple minutes. The best feature is the auto off, we turn this on and can leave her in her crib and it stays on for over a half hour which is long enough to put her to sleep. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing ever!, February 10, 2014
My new 2 month old grand baby has been gaga over the Tiny Love Soothe n Groove, Tiny Princess Mobile that we sent her. I have received several calls from her parents who are delighted not only by how beautiful the mobile is but how it moves and the several different types of music it plays. It has 40 minutes of music including baby jazz and classical. The neighbor's 3 month old is enchanted with it also. It is well designed with baby's delight in mind. Mom and dad are delighted also. It is an expensive mobile but worth every cent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality but a bit too loud and bright for actual sleep use., January 25, 2014
This review is from: Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile, Blue (Baby Product)
First the good: this mobile is great quality and very sturdy. My son even tried several times (as he grew) to grab hold of and pull on the cute characters and it never broke (as your child gets older and more likely to grab, you can simply raise its height on the crib). I also love the quality and selection of the music. The sound quality is surprisingly pleasant and not mechanical sounding like other baby toys, if that makes sense. The melodies are catchy (we all have the melodies memorized!) and there are many of them. The classical music "channel" is very nice!
Now, I withhold one star just because the volume is too loud for nighttime use, even at the lowest volume setting. I have to put ear plugs in if I want to get some sleep myself (my son's crib is in our bedroom). I suppose I could put a piece of packing tape over the speakers to dull the volume a bit, as I've done with other baby toys. And the lights on the "channel" buttons are way too bright for nighttime use. It lights up our entire bedroom. I end up having to drape a small towel over the mobile to cover the lights which is annoying to balance the towel so it doesn't fall down onto the baby.
Ultimately, we use this mobile more as an awake entertainment toy rather than a nighttime tool because of the loud volume and bright lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars super super cute!, December 27, 2013
My daughter lays in the her crib and stares at it very cute happy I chose this one very colorful

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Love it! Love it!, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile, Blue (Baby Product)
Fantastic mobile. The music is so versatile: some upbeat, some calming/soothing, some white noise/background sounds. I love the "shuffle" button. I love that we'll be able to use it for just music once my son outgrows the mobile portion. I wish there was a mode where all of the lights would turn off.

Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile, Blue