1,482 Reviews
 (1,093)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so happy that I purchased this!!!!!
I love that I can tighten this arch to just about anything and it has multiple joints that allow me to manipulate it's placement while it's attached. My daughter loves it. I've attached it to her swing, car-seat, stroller, highchair and I even was able to straighten it and attach it to her crib. I wish more products as diverse as this one would become available...
Published on June 5, 2009 by Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not as on the box's picture
it's a nice toy, easy to attach everywhere, easy to arrange near/far low/high thanks to the flexible arch, great...
Published on November 23, 2009 by Heckel emilie

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so happy that I purchased this!!!!!, June 5, 2009
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)

I give this product 5 *'s and I recomend it to anyone and everyone w/babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars this thing rocks, March 16, 2009
V. Barrio (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
This is the best for the bigger car seats that don't allow hanging toys. My daughter loves it and doesn't get tired of playing with it!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not as on the box's picture, November 23, 2009
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
I'm giving it only 3 stars because it seems since the original creation of this toy, tiny love brand have decided to cut a bit on the creation budget and have removed some little details, as the fleece on the wheel, the little colored accents on the sun, the textured fabric on the flower...etc...
so, I do recommend it, but don't be exited by the great details...you won't have them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat and B-Agile Stroller, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
First off, I was nervous this wouldn't fit my infant carseat because it is Britax and many reviewers mentioned it didn't fit on their Britax car seats. I have the B-safe carseat carrier and the B-agile stroller and the Tiny Love arch fits great on both! (I do not have a tray attached to my stroller, so I am not sure if it would fit with the tray in place.)

I love that these clamps fit on so many places where my baby hangs out. It attaches to the Graco pack and play at an angle in the corner, as well as on our Regalo travel high chair.

Most importantly, my 7 month old loves it and it can withstand a strong pull and chew from this strong little boy!

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
My son loved this toy for a couple of months, and it fit nicely on our bouncy seat. As an educator, I appreciated the cause and effect concept this toy developed, and my son thoroughly enjoyed playing with it, but because it is dangerous we felt it deserved 1 star. Recently my 3 month old son was playing with the arch and, the string to the fan became wrapped around his finger cutting off his circulation causing his finger to turn purple. Though I was right next to him and looking at him when this happened, it took me a minute to figure out what was happening because he didn't cry. I just happened to notice he was looking at his finger. I immediately unwrapped the cord, and then he cried. He had a red mark around his finger for 24 hours. I contacted Tiny Love and they replied to my emails quickly and offered me free toys, while they looked into the matter. After 11 days, I have no reassurance that this won't happen to other babies, so I wanted to alert other parents via Amazon. Since this toy is meant to go over strollers and activity seats, parents may not always have their attention directly on the baby. Even though I was right there with my child, I felt we narrowly avoided more serious injury if his circulation was cut off for any length of time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it...one danger to be aware of, February 4, 2013
hcmitche "hcmitche" (Jacksonville, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
My daughter has loved this from about 4 months on and she is now 10 months and still enjoys it a little. One day though I heard her whining, felt it was typical, only to discover her wrist had got wrapped up in the string you pull to get the green toy to spin. It was blue...thank goodness I checked to see what the fussing was about! So just be aware they can get their hands or fingers wrapped up in that string when they are little. This doesn't happen now that she's older.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it till it snapped in 2!, April 8, 2011
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
My 5 month old LOVED this - I would have rated it one of our absolute best purchases. Then while I was driving one day and it was attached to his car seat the attachment part split - broke into 2 completely severed pieces. I don't know which piece did it but my son had a little gash on his arm from it. I was just glad it didn't make it into his mouth! I have returned it and am shopping for something else like it, but am a little nervous too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and entertainment, March 4, 2009
kn_s (Saratoga, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
This arch has a really secure and easy to use attachment mechanism, and some snappy bal joints that let you position it firmly forward and backward, and even adjust the height. I have owned the cloth covered ones from tiny love also with glorified clothespin ends which don't stay attached very well, and can say that this plastic version is much much nicer. To compare, those arches came with musical wind up mobiles which this doesn't, but who needs music on a mobile when you have an ipod.

The toys on this are fascinating to my 3 mo old twins. They both love the rattly ball attached to the propeller, and love spinning the propeller, though they don't quite know how to pull the ball strongly enough to make the propeller go -- but they do try, and grab at the ball all the time. They also gaze through the transparent prismatic " sun" plastic, and one of them loves batting at the spinning ball in the butterfly. The extra hanging toys on the sun, and butterfly are hung on with velcro, so later on you could swap them out with other toys that could loop through. I think though that the propellor will go a long way with mechanical minded babies. One toy so far where I wouldn't change a thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my sanity on many car rides, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
My son hates the car. HATES it. He is capable of screaming across multiple states without wearing himself out. I was about to swear off any car rides until at least 2030 when I discovered this little item. I wouldn't say that he enjoys the car now, but he'll tolerate it as long as he has his arch to play with. I love that I can quickly attach it to high chairs, pack n plays, strollers, etc.

My only caution is that the mirror scratches really easily from sharp baby teeth, and my then-six month old was able to detach the butterfly and stuff almost the entire piece in his mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - easy to use with car seat, bouncy seat, and stroller!, September 12, 2009
BC's mama (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll (Baby Product)
I got this for my son when he was about 3 months old. He's now almost 6 months and plays with it even more now. It's gotten more interesting to him now that he can grab at the different pieces. It's very easy to install/un-install. I move it around constantly. I use this with the Britax Roundabout car seat by opening up the clamps of the toy as far as they will go, moving the fabric aside on the car seat "arms" and just jamming the clamps directly on the plastic. It stays put with no problem.

Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll