Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: Sunny Stroll|Change

on June 5, 2009
I love that I can tighten this arch to just about anything and it has multiple joints that allow me to manipulate it's placement while it's attached. My daughter loves it. I've attached it to her swing, car-seat, stroller, highchair and I even was able to straighten it and attach it to her crib. I wish more products as diverse as this one would become available.

I give this product 5 *'s and I recomend it to anyone and everyone w/babies.
review image review image
44 comments|162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2013
My daughter has loved this from about 4 months on and she is now 10 months and still enjoys it a little. One day though I heard her whining, felt it was typical, only to discover her wrist had got wrapped up in the string you pull to get the green toy to spin. It was blue...thank goodness I checked to see what the fussing was about! So just be aware they can get their hands or fingers wrapped up in that string when they are little. This doesn't happen now that she's older.
on March 16, 2009
This is the best for the bigger car seats that don't allow hanging toys. My daughter loves it and doesn't get tired of playing with it!
on March 28, 2013
First off, I was nervous this wouldn't fit my infant carseat because it is Britax and many reviewers mentioned it didn't fit on their Britax car seats. I have the B-safe carseat carrier and the B-agile stroller and the Tiny Love arch fits great on both! (I do not have a tray attached to my stroller, so I am not sure if it would fit with the tray in place.)

I love that these clamps fit on so many places where my baby hangs out. It attaches to the Graco pack and play at an angle in the corner, as well as on our Regalo travel high chair.

Most importantly, my 7 month old loves it and it can withstand a strong pull and chew from this strong little boy!
review image review image
on November 23, 2009
it's a nice toy, easy to attach everywhere, easy to arrange near/far low/high thanks to the flexible arch, great...
I'm giving it only 3 stars because it seems since the original creation of this toy, tiny love brand have decided to cut a bit on the creation budget and have removed some little details, as the fleece on the wheel, the little colored accents on the sun, the textured fabric on the flower...etc...
so, I do recommend it, but don't be exited by the great details...you won't have them...
66 comments|127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2012
My son loved this toy for a couple of months, and it fit nicely on our bouncy seat. As an educator, I appreciated the cause and effect concept this toy developed, and my son thoroughly enjoyed playing with it, but because it is dangerous we felt it deserved 1 star. Recently my 3 month old son was playing with the arch and, the string to the fan became wrapped around his finger cutting off his circulation causing his finger to turn purple. Though I was right next to him and looking at him when this happened, it took me a minute to figure out what was happening because he didn't cry. I just happened to notice he was looking at his finger. I immediately unwrapped the cord, and then he cried. He had a red mark around his finger for 24 hours. I contacted Tiny Love and they replied to my emails quickly and offered me free toys, while they looked into the matter. After 11 days, I have no reassurance that this won't happen to other babies, so I wanted to alert other parents via Amazon. Since this toy is meant to go over strollers and activity seats, parents may not always have their attention directly on the baby. Even though I was right there with my child, I felt we narrowly avoided more serious injury if his circulation was cut off for any length of time.
1010 comments|162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2014
I would have given this product 5 stars if it weren't for the choking hazard the detachable butter poses. I discovered only because I let my 6 month old baby play with it while I was changing his diaper. It was a good thing he didn't have it while I was driving, or it could have been a tragic situation.
on July 28, 2010
This clips to just about everything. For outings it gets clippped to the car seat when we're in the car. Then it gets clipped to the kelty back pack, the wagon, the conoe, the kayak, or whatever else we can think of. It is the best baby toy ever! However, it did break after one summer of use. The clip on the one side snapped off. It is now attached to my kayak by way of duct tape, so it's still somewhat useable, as long as it stays in one spot.
on September 21, 2015
My 3 month old son loves this thing! He was getting bored sitting in his rock n play and just handing him a toy wasn't cutting it. I was so happy when I found this! It's adjustable so you can use it on pretty much anything. I plan to use it on his stroller too. I wouldn't suggest use on a car seat while driving though bc it could come loose in a crash and cause injury.
on August 14, 2013
I bought this mobile to use on our Fisher Price Rock n Play sleeper. I was looking for something that would attach to the sides and my baby could look at while she was awake. It clamps securely to the sides of the Rock n Play and fits well width-wise. The toys are a good distance away from my baby's face and I like that you can adjust the height of the different toys. My baby has not seemed too interested in it so far, but it definitely serves the purpose I was looking for.