Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Tiny Monsters forum

Tiny Monster Upgrade for Kindle Fire

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 2, 2012 10:29:02 AM PDT
The Amazon version of Tiny Monsters is 1.0.5 and does not have the features of the 1.0.7 version available for other devices. When is Amazon going to provide newer version for the Fire?

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 8:55:58 PM PDT
Whimsy says:
I don't think it has anything to do with Amazon. Kindle always gets left behind in these things. I just hope it's not like Tiny Tower where the devs have pretty much said they will never support the Kindle Fire.

All you can do is be patient or contact Tinyco and complain.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2012 7:00:18 AM PDT
True, Kindle is behind but I also discovered there's a device difference. If you have an iPad, you get the version with all the bells and whistles. The version for Android devices does not get the mythic cavern or the ability to expand to multiple mountains. Oh, well... if I was a true fanatic, I could purchase an iPad ... not likely though.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 1:06:57 PM PDT
Crysey B. says:
If Amazon doesn't update this app I will never spend money on their stores.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 7:38:02 AM PDT
Its not really Amazons fault. Kindle gets the Android version of their apps, and TinyCo seems to leave the Android updates lagging behind. Keep an eye on the Tiny Monsters Facebook page, they did announce they are working on the Android/Kindle update, but no announcement of when it will go through.

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 12:39:03 PM PDT
I am getting a msg that says Tiny Monsters is not compatible with my Kindle Fire. Anyway around it?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2012 6:50:12 PM PDT
Did young base it from Amazon?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2012 6:50:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 23, 2012 6:51:02 PM PDT
Did you buy it from Amazon?

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 9:41:22 AM PDT
Hsien T. Lu says:
regret that i played it on my kindle, if i had known that kindle has the worst version of tiny monster, i'd have played it on my samsung or pc. i'm on level 36 and after spending $40, there is no turning back..... sucks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 2:46:42 PM PST
osoriver1 says:
Update to tiny monsters delux. Your current game will continue

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 3:42:56 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 13, 2012 3:47:24 PM PST
osoriver1 says:
"Yes. Wasn't too much. 1.99 from amazon. Just type in "tiny monsters deluxe"

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 5:47:38 PM PST
L. Hampton says:
How do I transfer it from my phone to my Kindle? Kindle version doesn't have transfer options?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 9:43:13 PM PST
Leah Kilmer says:
It is because you have to have version 1.8 or higher. Which kindle doesn't seem to offer :-(

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 5:10:06 PM PST
This game is on same leave I buy things but when I go back there are none of the games. Ought

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 11:29:52 AM PST
It's not just the kindle version that is behind the times. Amazon android version for both phone & kindle is only 1.1.1. Other versions out there are 2.1 or above. It's a real bummer to not have all the possible options that would be included in a higher version.

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 2:52:58 PM PDT
Vicky says:
Tiny Monsters does not upgrade for me o my kindle fire HD. I followed the instructions, it thanks me,but when I click on tiny monsters, it doesn't connect. Do I have to be patient? Please help. Vickyrudy
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tiny Monsters forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Sep 2, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about