Questions & Answers
Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
by Tiny Love
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,483)
$19.75
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 43 questions
vote
Is this toy BPA free? Jan 15, 2014
In my research i have found answers of silicon and bpa free stated on other web sites. Hope this helps.
Jan 15, 2014 by amanda
vote
Yes ! It fits. I just purchased it about a wk or so ago. It's very flexible and fits to my large car seat / infant carrier.
Aug 5, 2014 by TARA
votes
The arch and the three hanging things. Its a really good toy were really happy with it
Dec 1, 2013 by Skoolgirl
votes
I would say yes..it attaches to pretty much anything. It bends different ways and such but you would have to attach it to only on side of the crib or maybe a corner, i dont think its wide enought to attach across. The only thing id worry about is of he or she is stong enough to pull it down.
Oct 23, 2014 by Kataloulou
votes
I have a Chicco Key Fit and it works just fine.
Apr 20, 2014 by Ashley Myers
votes
That's the car seat we have. It will fit almost anything - its adjustable.
May 5, 2014 by LINDSAY HARRINGTON
votes
Anything added to a car seat makes a car seat less safe. That is really a personal choice but the toy packaging does tell you not to use while in a moving vehicle.
Apr 4, 2014 by Erin E Sedlacek
votes
Yes
Nov 20, 2014 by Donna Sparks
votes
I would give you measurements but just gave it away. I used it on a standard Graco pack n play. If it won't go across you can always attach it to the corners. Its hard to explain but is bendable enough to configure around two edges and bow it out so the baby can still see it or reach it if your using the bassinet mode still. I was able to stretch it straight across the Elephante print of Graco.
Nov 25, 2014 by Razz444
votes
Yes I have a Graco Pack N Play & I have used it with that.
Nov 2, 2014 by A Early
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers