Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 17, 2012
First of all, Tiny Monsters Deluxe is basically the same as the normal Tiny Monsters except you start out with 165 diamonds, which is a lot more than what you get in the normal version (I think its 10 diamonds). It also has been updated more recently than the normal Tiny Monsters. I believe it is now up to speed with the iPhone version. For everybody complaining about how you need to buy coins to proceed, you don't. If you are fine to play the game at a normal speed, then you'll never have to buy anything. You only need to buy diamonds or coins if you want to speed up the gameplay, like evolving your monsters faster or growing food faster.

Also, if you ALREADY HAVE Tiny Monsters, when you get the deluxe version ot will sync to your other game. (ex: if you're on level 10 in Tiny Monsters, when you get the Deluxe version, you'll still be on level 10.)

Once again, the Deluxe version is the same as Tiny Monsters except you start out with a lot more diamonds and its updated. I would recommend getting this while its the free app of the day, and if you have the money, then I would recommend getting it anyway.
22 comments251 of 280 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2012
I have read the reviews. and I still do not know why you would not like this games.
The one I heard the most is that this game is not payed for when you pay and you have to buy most of the monsters. but you are wrong. when you go farther in the game you can breed the free monsters to get the ones that cost money. the only other reason you have to pay is to speed up the time itntakes to train or build monsters or evolve them. but you do not need to do this you just have to be patient. I Love this game and just to clear this up you do not have to pay extra if you do not want to.
0Comment182 of 210 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2013
I have to admit that I downloaded this game, played a few minutes and told myself I would delete it. Well, 6 months later I haven't. I play it every day. I'm pretty much addicted to it. Truthfully it is a lot of fun. I have found many tips online that have really helped me. Unfortunately, the one from the Amazon store is always several weeks behind the Google Play store for updates. Not sure why, maybe Amazon is afraid of Google? Anyhow, the game is lots of fun, but they continue to offer ridiculously priced in app purchases for items to enhance game play and make it incredibly difficult to complete the quests they give you. Maybe tinyco could sell 10 times as many in app purchases for 1/10 the price? Just a thought.
11 comment17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2012
this game is awesome but some people complain about the diamond thing in the tutorial but actually need to spend it you just wait awhile and you don't have to spend anything
0Comment140 of 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2013
I really enjoy playing this game BUT...it would be much more fun if Kindle would update it so we could have the social added.
on March 3, 2013
this game is great and everything but the prices for things are rediculus and its got a very big glitch it wont let me play anymore.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2013
It is a great game but it keeps crashing when I try to play it . Awesome otherwise but do not pay for the deluxe edition because of the crashing problem .5 stars if they were o fix it.
0Comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2012
Very adorable little critters in this app and unlike some of the fish tanks and zoo apps out there, your animals don't die if you don't go feed them every day! Has a way to buy in game items but you can still play the game quite well without spending the extra money
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2012
habitats and monster are priced way too high! I would keep playing it but you can't get anywhere Bc of the ridiculous prices I mean like really 99999 coins to clear a large tree or rock? please consider reducing the costs...
0Comment22 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
its is so easy and tempting to buy diamonds and food but if you are patient it is not needed at all. very fun game lots to do and always adding new monsters.
0Comment14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse