Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tipi Toe Women's 5 or 10 Pack Colorful Patterned Foot Liners
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$9.99 - $14.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 5, 2013
Be wary of these socks - they are incredibly cute, and very soft, but they do not stay on. There is no grip or rubbery part at the heel//achilles area. I was not able to get from my bedroom to the door of my apartment without them slipping off of my heel - I wound up walking on them for the majority of the time I was wearing them. The toe section stays in place well enough, but the back was very easily moved. I will probably still use them, but not with the flats I had intended.
on January 17, 2014
These socks are cute and love the different designs you can pick from but I didn't like you cant pick a different size so I was praying they be maybe a little fitted but I opened put then on and they were big. I was a little disappointed. I look to see if there cotton at all, see if they would shrink. Not at all cotton. If you are size 9-11 then I recommend for you! I am size 6 and didn't do it for me..
on March 24, 2014
I usually get these kind of socks from wetseal.com but these definitely are way better in quality. I'm a size 6 and I got these in a 9. They do not slip right off. I can walk around with these all days, where as wet seal socks wont even stay on my feet with shoes on! Definitely will buy these again
on November 5, 2013
These socks are definitely higher quality than some others I've purchased online. Very happy with this order. The socks are just the right thickness, not a dress sock, but not a winter weight either. Perfect!
on October 13, 2013
Completely satisfied, would definitely recommend this product and company. Fits great with Toms brand shoes as well as Sperry's. Great to have for slip on shoes or flat in the cooler weather.
on April 25, 2015
I love these! I like to wear a lot of flat shoes in the summer, but hate either not wearing socks, or wearing socks that show. These are perfect to wear with dress flats, as well as my converse shoes. I was a little nervous when I opened the package- it says "one size," but on the package it said size 9-11, and I am a 7. However, they fit perfectly. Some comments stated that they slide right off, but knock on wood, I have not had this issue. I got the multi colored pack with gray, white, and black. I highly recommend the seller and the product.
on April 6, 2015
These are just okay. I'm a size 8.5-9. The black ones seem to be a touch larger than the grey ones that come in the pack. The grey ones tend to slip off my heel once in a while, and I haven't had that issue with the black ones. They're pretty thin, and I was hoping for something a little thicker because my Keds are a little big for me, especially on the sides. The material covers the toes, but from the pictures I thought it came up further to cover the top of my foot partially where the laces are, which would have added a little more comfort.

I'm going to keep them, but wouldn't purchase again.
on January 18, 2016
These socks are perfect for my Tom's! I love the designs, and they fit well. I feel like this is a good deal for several pairs of socks. They cover just the base of my feet (which makes them completely invisible with shoes on), but they cover enough to keep them from sliding off. I would definitely repurchase!
on December 25, 2013
These are great socks. They fit great & the colors are terrific.
The only negative is that I wish they didn't come up quite as high on top of the foot. You an see a good portion of them when I wear them with my Mary Jane hospital clogs.
Otherwise they are comfy & cute!
on July 27, 2015
I like these booties. They are the right thickness, yet still thin enough to wear with dress shoes. They also feel like they will last. They fit as expected and feel good. My only concern is the seam line in the toe is straight and doesn't have contour. I was afraid this would cause some discomfort but it has not. I guess it's because they are soft.