5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun
These glasses are very fun and cute--I just hope we don't break the stems trying to put the glasses down straight on the table!! A little pricey, especially since I saw them at a trade show, and I know what that price is, but definitely make a great conversation piece!
Published 16 months ago by nancy meadows

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very bent
Published 15 months ago by Stacie Boris

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very bent, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Tipsy Wine Glasses 12 oz. Goblets with Slightly Bent Stems (Set of 4)
When I ordered two boxes of slightly bent wine glasses, I expected the stems to be as bent as they are in the pictures. They must have picked the best four glasses which were the ones that were bent the most for the picture because out of the 4 I received, one is bent, one is slightly bent if you look at it from the right position and the other two are pretty much straight! You can hardly tell they're bent even with liquid in the glasses. Tipsy wines glasses that aren't tipsy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun, February 28, 2013