5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Fun, Fabulous!
Published on May 21, 2007 by Paula Gerlach

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of her best
Tips are okay. Poor editing. Mary Hunt's other books are much better. I'll be donating this one to the library.
Published on October 20, 2007 by szan18

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Fun, Fabulous!, May 21, 2007
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
I'm a regular subscriber to Mary Hunt's email newsletter and have loved browsing through all the tips. But - the book is even better because every tip is categorized and easy to find! Some tips are amazing, most are money savers, lots are time savers, and all are interesting, giving pause to "why didn't I think of that?" This is the first book I've "read" in years that wasn't a sound recording and I'm SO glad I did! Tiptionary and Tiptionary 2 are "must haves" for anyone who is a Domestic CEO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiptionary 2 - Best of Mary Hunt's books, May 18, 2007
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
Mary Hunt has outdone herself this time. She's collected all new money-saving hints in this book. It's great.

The catagories are plainly labeled so that you can find what you're looking for right away.

The money saving cleaning product suggestions alone will save MANY dollars each year.

If you use only a couple of the hints, yoy'll save more than the price of the book in just a little while.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MOST AWESOME BOOK!, June 13, 2007
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
Tiptionary 2 has helpful hints and clues on finances, cooking, cleaning, organizing; you name it, it has it. It has tips that I would have never thought of in my wildest dreams! It is a "Must Have" for EVERY household everywhere!!! It would make the most wonderful gift for anyone (male or female) for any occasion.

Nan from Minnesota

5.0 out of 5 stars Save Money, October 3, 2007
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
The book is full of information on how to save money by recycling and using cheap products. It is well organized by topics. It is a good resource book for situation's that come up in the home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, August 11, 2007
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
A great addition to my "frugality" library shelf. A few repetitions, but otherwise solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiptionary 2, January 7, 2008
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
Tons of great tips that I will actually use for cleaning, beauty, babies, automobiles, finances & more. I bought one for myself & my daughter-in-law who is a new mother. We were both drooling over our books this past week saying, "Wow, listen to this idea!" Detailed index is great for finding specific tips.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of her best, October 20, 2007
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Better editing would have made for a great book, July 22, 2008
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
This collection of tips from Mary's readers wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be a collection of Mary's own tips. Some tips were in conflict, and I often wondered whether Mary or her organization tested any of them or verified their worth.

Reading through it cover to cover, I found several duplications, many examples of poor grammar, and a number of tips that weren't titled in bold; they were lumped in with the previous tip. If the book had been edited properly it would have been much improved. As an editor, I'm very tempted to write Mary and offer my services for the next edition. This one reads as if it were thrown together too quickly and printed without even a copy edit.

Despite my misgivings, I thoroughly enjoyed reading through the tips, and I will try many of them. A tip of my own: have a highlighter in hand when you read this book so you can mark the tips you want to try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart tips you can use, October 19, 2011
Loren Ek "Author/Presenter" (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiptionary 2 (Paperback)
Easy to read, lots of good tips for frugality. Mary Hunt is a master at creating and collecting the tips she shares.

Tiptionary 2
Tiptionary 2 by Mary Hunt (Paperback - May 1, 2007)
Used & New from: $0.01