Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 19, 2015
I bought this watch last February 2015. After a little more than 5 months, the metal frame tarnished. (See attached photo). For an expensive watch and coming from a very well known brand Tissot, I just cannot imagine how this can happen. I tried to claim warranty but according to Asurion, the company that provided the 2 year warranty, only the mechanical and electronic parts are covered. Which means they only cover the internal parts of the watch.This is truly very unfortunate. I hope Tissot investigates this.
review image
on September 18, 2013
OK, I didn't really need all the timers this watch offers, but wanted a white watch for the summer with a little something extra - so opted for this Tissot T Race Quartz with the beautiful rose gold accents. The strap needed to be altered, so I took it to a jeweler for sizing. I didn't want to attempt this myself, because had I messed up I would have needed to buy a new strap. Cost at jeweler - $10 - well worth it. If you're spending hundreds on a watch, why take the risk of ruining it for the sake of $10! The watch face was also the perfect size on my small 6" wrist. I love the chunky look of the watch face and it was comfortable to wear. Haven't tried diving to 300 feet yet, or 3, so not sure it's waterproof!! Everything else is what it was described as, so can't think that would be an issue! Classy and timeless for year-after-year wear. Love it!
on April 8, 2013
Got this watch for my wife for her birthday and she LOVED it. She had been searching for almost a year for a watch that was elegant enough to wear to the office, but durable enough that she could wear while working out. This Tissot hit the mark like a US Marine sniper. The rose gold bezel is a beautiful contrast to the white face and white silicon band. We had to take it in to get it sized. This requires cutting the band so you need to get it done right the first time, ie take it to a jeweler. It's usually pretty cheap to have them do there.

Shipping was super fast from Jommashop and their customer service is top notch! They followed up with me on my questions very quickly and made my purchase super easy. I will definitely buy from them again when I look for a watch for myself.
on June 15, 2015
I bought this as a Mothers Day present for my wife. I'm always hesitant to pick something out for her, but this watch was a 100% success. It looks great...dress or casual, has gold and silver on the face to go with whatever jewelry she wears, has a magnified date so she can actually read it, keeps great time, and is very comfortable. In addition, it is unique in style. Could you ask for more?
on June 24, 2015
I got this as a gift for my wife for our 5 year anniversary. she loved it and it is exactly as described/shown in the picture. Plus it comes with the Tissot box and all the frills. The watch is new and you can tell is a quality item.

I would definitely recommend this company for their watches.
on January 15, 2016
I really love this watch and I bought this as surprise for my wife and surely she will love this. I don't have any comment with this watch because it is really elegant but the only concern for me is it does not have any international warranty card.
on May 12, 2015
Excelent watch!! Super happy with tissot watches, great quality. Buyer beware for price changes though. I purchased on may 2 and may 3 the item had an extra $30 off next day. Amazon refunded me though, even though they told me they shouldnt since the seller can change there prices anytime. All in all im happy with my purchase since ive bought tissot before i know they make great watches.
on July 20, 2014
i bought the watch for my wife as a birthday gift as she was looking for that sort of watches.
she was literally over the moon, the watch looks elegant , stylish and sturdy at the same time.
she wished if the band was golden stainless steel instead of the white rubber but overall i'll take my hat off to Tissot :)
on March 20, 2013
The shipment arrived very well, the watch is beautiful and I get good, works perfect. I highly recommend it. Jomashop is a good seller, so already ordered my second clock. I recommend it for the future
on July 6, 2013
I was looking for a white watch that could be worn with anything I put on. This watch is perfect. The right combination if dressy and casual. I love the "rubber" watch band as well.

See 1 answered question