Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 13, 2012
I really like this distinctive high quality watch. However, I'm not the first customer to discover that the band can fall off unexpectedly. The hex-nut screw became loose (no visible signs or warnings), and I was sitting on a bench when it just slipped off my hand and landed in the grass. I could only find 1/2 of the pin assembly, so apparently the nut had fallen off earlier at a different location. The service center just sent me a replacement pin free of charge. However, another customer on Amazon had the same thing happen while he was boating, and his watch is now at the bottom of a lake. Once I get the replacement pin, I'll probably use LockTite to ensure this won't happen again. Also, the black bezel accents are wearing slightly, exposing the underlying stainless base metal. I would have given the watch a 5-star rating had it not been for these 2 issues. I would definitely buy the watch again, as I like the look, feel, and overall quality.
on October 14, 2012
A very good looking watch. But, a very difficult time seeing the hour and minute hands. You really have to concentrate. Not for glancing at your wrist.
on June 10, 2012
Good watch, the only problem was the hands of the watch, they are not bright enough to be seen.They need to be in another color.
on August 7, 2014
Really love the watch quality that is expected from such a distinguished marque. One problem is the minute and hour are not very easy to see. The image on the web doesn't properly depict the difficulty in seeing the time without maneuvering to a perfect lighting position.
on November 12, 2014
I love the watch. I bought it mainly as fun beach watch which was good as you can only see the hands and tell the time if you're outside in bright sunlight. If you are inside forget it.
on April 25, 2014
is a perfect watch for me...is elegant. practical....smart....simple...sported...i like the mark and the swizz products by the exactitud and classic styles
on September 13, 2013
Perfect on time, perfect on what i was expected. Just perfect. Fantastic. Great acquisition and very happy with the result
on January 5, 2015