Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tissot Men's T0134201720200 T-Touch Expert Black Designed Dial Watch
All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors

on December 4, 2010
I wanted to buy the t-touch watch for several years. When I finally got one, I was very happy for a while. Then...

3 months after I started wearing this watch, the touch glass started to malfunction - no matter where I touched it, it always went to thermometer function. When I finally found the time to bring it to a Tissot dealer, they said it is a common problem with these watches, and ordered a replacement for the whole internal watch module. In a month my replacement arrived, and everything was fine. For a while.

Then, half a year down the road, the minute hand fell off. Yes, it just detached itself and was floating inside. Would you believe this? To repair shop, again...

Would be a great watch, if they managed to put it together properly.

Unhappy owner
on December 27, 2012
I have owned my Tissot T-touch Expert for 2.5 years. It has been sent back for repairs twice during the 2 year warranty for the same repair... the touch screen stops functioning. Each repair took about 2 to 3 months. The watch is now out of it's warranty and has stopped functioning for the third time.
on October 6, 2012
This watch has an excellent design but is poorly built. I did not have any issue with the functions, but the bezel came loose in less than a week. I return it, always Amazon was excellent.
on April 6, 2012
Tissot T-Touch Expert ticks all boxes.
Great watch packed with heaps for great features, genuine product from Amazon, robust, well built and good looking.
on August 7, 2014
Had a very bad experience with this unit. It fails about a year after buy it.