Tissot Men's T0134204720200 T-Touch Expert Watch
|Price:||$679.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$395.05 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Precise and quality Swiss-Quartz movement; Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Altimeters in feet or meters, barometer, chrono with add and split functions
- Perpetual calendar; LCD backlight
- Barometer, altimeter, compass, chronograph, thermometer
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Titanium case with a black rubber bracelet. Bidirectional rotating titanium bezel. Black touch screen dial with luminous hands and both stick and Arabic numeral hour markers. Quartz movement. Scratch Resistant Sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 43 mm. Casae thickness: 14.8 mm. fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety. Water resistant to 30 meters / 100 feet. Other features include: Perpetual Calendar, LCD backlight, 2nd time zone, Barometer, Altimeter, Compass, Thermometer. Tissot T-Touch Expert Titanium Analog/Digital Mens Watch T013.420.47.202.00.
Durable, precise, and loaded with great features, the Men's T-Touch Expert III Watch from Swiss watchmakers Tissot is a must-have timepiece for stylish adventurers who demand the highest quality in their watches. A barometer, altimeter, compass, and chronograph, and thermometer are just a few of the functions in this superhero's watch, along with a chronograph and perpetual calendar. It features precise Swiss quartz movement, and the black touch-screen dial is protected by a scratch-resistant mineral crystal. The extremely versatile watch also boasts both an analog and digital display illuminated by an LCD backlight. Cased in titanium, the watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 M).
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Switzerland
- ASIN: B002DML2KA
- Item model number: T0134204720200
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.8 millimeters|
|Band width||20.4 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1) Watch Size - This watch is rather large and about 30%-40% thicker than say an Ironman. For those with smaller wrists, this may be an issue and given the size it makes titanium a must, in my opinion. Once on your wrist, the size becomes much less noticible than you would think from holding it in your hand, so really not a big deal. I really think the silicone band weighs more than the watch though.
2) Band Sizing - Ordered with the black rubber/silicone watch band, which I think looks great. In order to size the band, you are making a permanent decision because it involves cutting it with scissors. I made the mistake of cutting it exactly to size and now am worried I didn't leave enough wiggle room for if my wrist gets slightly bigger in the summer. What I noticed afterwards is that you should cut the band one length too long and then there are three connection options on the clasp (side with the top of the clasp) that you can use to tighten or loosen in size increments up to one section length. If you cut too small, there is no way to fix it. Looks like replacement straps are available through online dealers for about $90 without the clasp (not cheap, but not the end of the world).
3) Expert vs. Previous Version - expert is about 30% larger than the original, but has two major advantages - a backlight on the digital readout and is actually waterproof. If you are already going to spend over $525 on a watch, might as well spend another $70 to get these functions.
Amazon was great and everything else was as advertised.Read more ›
Shortly after buying that watch, I learned about the T-touch. I will admit that I have liked this watch for many yrs before purchasing the T-Touch Expert III, so I may be a little bias.
This watch combines a masculine stylish watch with a ton of features that will bring the boy out in us all. The Titanium finish is beautiful and lightweight (only watch I have lighter is the Luminox 8802). The band is more comfortable than expected and easy to size.
This is my humble opinion on all the features I have figured out/ used so far.
The Touch crystal is very cool. Mine has worked flawless for about 6 months so far.
The Compass worked well in a recent trip to Germany. I was concerned about going through an x-ray machine, thinking that may mess with the compass calibration, it did not. Works well, before and after the trip.
The Alarm works well, wakes me up every time.
The Barometer is pretty cool, simple and easy to use. One side-clear day, the other side- possible rain. Seems pretty accurate so far.
The Thermotermer seems to be spot on, of course your wrist will through off, but when off your wrist seems very accurate.
The Altimeter is interesting to use when hiking or driving to see how much your altitude varies.
Awesome watch- whether you are a watch nerd, outdoors men, tech geek, or looking for a rugged looking dress watch (titanium band if you want it to look dressy.
Amazon direct purchase does warranty the watch through Amazon, not directly through Tissot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was trying to give this watch 4.5 stars. I love it. It's a great weight, but very comfortable. Mine has a stainless Steel Tissot band, so it looks better in my opinion. Read morePublished 2 months ago by R. Burgan
This is my daily use watch both during office hours and weekend cycling.
I have been using it for close to 1 year now. Read more
Great, awesome watch. The Tissot touch watch did take some time to get used to and set up cuz of the menu. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Rob
top gadget lot of fun and accurate also look plain. love it.Published 15 months ago by Jean Bernard Simonnet
This is a great watch. The digital lights up red. Lite weight but durable. Definitely an active man's watch. My husband loves it!Published 20 months ago by Pamela