Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tissot Men's T0144271105100 T-Sport PRC 200 Stainless Steel Black Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 10, 2010
This watch is excellent. The c01.211 movement keeps time very well in terms of seconds -/+ a day and keeps better time than some of my regulated ETA/Valjoux 7750 movements. My average loss is around -2 seconds a day, based upon time syncing with NIST Internet Time clock. Tissot really hit home with this watch. The chronograph works very well, however I wish it had a 12 hour counter rather than just 6 hours, but most of my timing needs are under 6 hours anyways. The other complication I wish it had was a day of week indicator, as it is useful. The movement is also only 21,600 BPH, which doesn't make the large chronograph second hand move too fluidly, unlike the 7750 that is 28,800 BPH. When the watch is running, the movement can be hardly noticed when put up to your ear. It is an extremely quiet automatic movement. Being that the clock timing second hand is small, it make it look like it is in fluid motion. However, the dial of the watch is very clean and easy to read under most lighting conditions and activities. Also the hands line up perfectly to the markers on the face. The watch has an open glass caseback so you can see the inner workings and the beauty of the watch. The thickness of the watch is almost a 1/2 inch thick, making it a large watch, for most, it is nice. For some it might not be so nice. The weight for the size of the watch is quite deceiving, as it weighs 186 grams or roughly 6.5 ounces. Despite it being so large, it is a wonderful watch to wear and enjoy for many years to come.
on February 26, 2011
This is one of the best automatic watches I own, in spite of its rather modest price and qualifications. It is good looking, rugged and incredibly exact: about two seconds fast every three days, which is unbelievable for a non-COSC certified automatic. Certainly worth the money. The only thing you might want to take into consideration is its size and weight, which some might find a bit excessive, particularly its considerable thickness.
on November 21, 2012
I'm no watch collector however I researched endlessly online and discussed at length with knowledgeable friends as to which entry level luxury watch brand provide the best value and quickly settled on Tissot. This particular watch - like most Tissot sport automatics - is a bit bulky and heavy but I see this as a testament to its durability and class. The band has both chrome and satin finishes which is a very nice touch. The face is beautifully adorned with carefully positioned dials and lettering. The see-through back offers a wonderful glimpse into the inner workings; the pendulum moves extremely freely which shouldn't be taken for granted.

For me it's a perfect balance of functions and elegance... none of that overwhelming over-sized numbering along the bezel. This gives the watch the duality of sportiness and luxury IMO. I've only had the watch for a day and night but I can vouch that while I only wore it for 5 hours yesterday evening, that was enough winding of the mainspring for it to still accurately show the time this morning (7-8 hours later) so this impressed me. I now suspect it will never let me down mid-day. The bracelet offers only one opportunity to fine tune the length and this gives about a 4 mm advantage, however I found that adding/removing links and using this 4mm play gives a decent chance to customize the fit. The standard clasp works well and there is in addition a wet suit deployment clasp.
on September 15, 2011
The watch has arrived to my hands in perfect conditions. It's a beatiful automatic (mechanical) machine. I like this type of watches, because today, in the 21 century is wonderful to have a watch that can operate without batteries. Great Swiss watch!!!
on June 26, 2013
I purchased this watch in November 2012. I didn't drop it or do anything to break it. By the end of April 2013, it stopped working altogether. I can't wind it. When I wear it, it fails to self-wind. It's useless. One of the worst purchases I've made.

If it worked, I'd love it. It looks great. But it doesn't.
on September 30, 2011
What can I say? It's amazing and it's not that expensive because I always thought nice watches would cost $1000+ but now I know it doesn't have to go that way. I first purchased a $500 value Nixon and now this one and I really prefer the Tissot over the Nixon one. It's cool, it's nice it's a little bit heavy but that makes the watch even more attractive. Shiny! Beautiful, really recommend this model for those who would like to wear the real thing!
on February 11, 2012
Perfect, beuteful, box and papeis are ok.

I lime somuch and recommend this watch.

Eu realmente recomendo este produto, o relógio e lindo, grande, a maquina e maravilhosa e o chrono funciona liso, a caixa e linda, padrão da Tissot e todo relógio merece elogio, acabamento, beleza, embalagem. Recomendo muito mesmo este relógio.
on October 23, 2012
I had this watch for a few months and it works perfectly.
I take it off at night and it is still working normally next morning, also I sometimes leave it for more than 24 hours sitting on my night stand and it doesn't stop.
It is off by a couple of minutes every week or so, but this is very acceptable for and automatic.
It is a little heave and thick, so if you don't like a bulky watch, this one is not for you.
Worth the money.
on July 24, 2012
My sister bought this watch for me as a graduation gift for college, it looks like a great watch. However the watch has never still been working in the morning the next day, and sometimes in the middle of the day. My sister had the watch for over one month so a return was not accepted, and we sent the watch to a repair company with the warranty (this does not come with the Tissot warranty), just got the watch back and same problems. It took 6 weeks to get the watch back and I'm very upset with this purchase. I have enjoyed the customer service here until this time.
on March 6, 2012
This is a great watch and one of the best of its kind. Love the movement.
Did a lot of research and finally found one in Macy's checked out it suits me, luckily it did. Came home and ordered from Amazon :P

See 1 answered question