Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto Black Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Black dial
- Carbon composite and 316l stainless steel
- Black rubber band
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Don't be afraid to push the red line with the Tissot Men's T-Race Moto GP Watch, which looks like it's going 100 mph while it's sitting on your wrist. Speedometer-like sub-dials coupled with a black and stainless steel color scheme and the checkered flag at the top of the bezel really drive home the racing theme. The face of this watch kicks off with a carbon composite and 316l stainless steel case and a bidirectional stainless steel bezel. It features a black index dial with silver-toned, luminous hands and stick hour markers, which are all protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The watch is powered by reliable quartz movement. The dial also boasts a tachymeter around the outer rim and a date display window at the 4 o'clock position. There are three sub-dials displaying 1/10th second, 30 minutes and 60 seconds. The watch's black rubber bracelet gives it a sporty feel as it circle the wrist until it comes to the fold-over clasp with double safety release, which secures the watch. Finally, this timepiece offers water resistance up to 100 meters/330 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0024IMA4A
- Item model number: T0274171705100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Sapphire Crystal|
|Clasp||Fold Over Clasp with Double Push Button Safety|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4.32 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I suggest buying the red band it gives your wrist a pop and gets lots of compliments!!!
when requesting warranty returns for the seller, this means a wrong address and the item was returned again, when returned to amazon, I can not give a new article to replace the defective
they performed 80% refund of the money, of a defective item, which is under warranty and which suffered no damage from abuse
I am very disappointed by the treatment that was given to my request for warranty for this article
Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto GP Watch
At this price, a very good product.
1. While the face of this watch has many, many #s on it, it does not have hour hand numbers. i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4... Making it more difficult to tell the time than necessary. The diameter of the face is medium sized, I was hoping for something a bit larger.
2. The "carbon composite" case is a nice way to say molded plastic. You can see the parting lines from the injection molds on the side of the watch. The plastic case makes this watch lighter than expected, which could be good or bad depending on your perspective. In hindsight I'd rather have an all stainless steel case.
3. To size the rubber band you have to cut it. This is fairly easy to do yourself, just remove the band by pushing in the standard spring loaded pins. There are cut lines molded into the band. I used my wife's fabric roller cutter and cut off only a section at a time till I had it perfect. If you overcut or decide to sell your watch expect to pay $100+ USD for a replacement band without the clasp. Ridiculous amount for a cheap rubber band.
Overall, I'm happy with this watch. Being "Swiss Made" I expect the movement is precise and will last a long time, but we shall see. The watch is lighter and smaller than I would like, would have been helpful to try it on at a store. The watch is presented in a big fancy box, on a fancy pillow, with fancy paperwork. I find this unnecessary but this is the standard for Swiss watches. Lastly, Tissot is owned by the Swatch group. Not sure that means anything other than the movements are probably shared by some of their other brands such as Omega, Rado, Hamilton, Mido, etc.
Item Subtotal : $375.00
Shipping & Handling : $69.99
Custom Fee: $75
That was fine but I found out I accidently ordered two watches. Seeing my mistake, I accepted one and told them to send back the other. After, I paid customs and received the watch, I thought it was a good purchase until I examined the watch and noticed a problem with the Date display. I contacted the company and worked out returning the watch for a fully functional one. They suggested, since I already had a second watch in the country, I should just accept that one and return the faulty watch. Seeing as that was a possible solution, I decided to do that. I paid customs AGAIN, and I received the working watch. I returned the faulty watch to them through EMS (as they suggested) after they agreed to refund me for the watch and shipping costs. So I paid an additional...
Customs Fees: $75
Return Shipping Cost: $28
I asked them to refund one of the customs fees, seeing as it wasn't my fault that the watch was faulty. I received an email telling me that they couldn't refund the customs and since I had resized the wristband, they would have to deduct $55 from the refund.
Deduction from Refund: $55
I was fine with the deduction seeing as I didn't realize that was going to be a problem and it seemed reasonable. So eventually, I received an email telling me that I received...
So basically, I got screwed out of...
I didn't even get paid back the amount for the watch alone... ON SALE!
I don't want to discuss it anymore... JUST GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of the best watches I have ever bought! and I think that it looks much better then the newer versionPublished 10 months ago by Diogo
Winner, winner! I could not believe this was a refurbished watch. It came in a nice box, looked like the box and watch were brand new. Read morePublished 17 months ago by dropdeadfredgreen