5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
I have owned my T-Race for about a year now and I love it more every time i wear it. I went to a local watch dealer and ordered different color bands, once and a while i'll switch it up to change the look and its like wearing a new watch every time.
I suggest buying the red band it gives your wrist a pop and gets lots of compliments!!!
Published on January 19, 2011 by Mons

1.0 out of 5 stars defective, without guarantee from seller or amazon
the clock work well during the first 3 months then started to fail on setting the date and the timer knob not properly stood at zero

when requesting warranty returns for the seller, this means a wrong address and the item was returned again, when returned to amazon, I can not give a new article to replace the defective

they performed 80% refund of...
Published on May 29, 2012 by Gustavo Cortes

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto Black Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, September 15, 2011
Tate Phillips (Blowing Rock, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I don't know much about premium wathces other than the Luminox and Wenger brands, which are very nice and well made pieces but this thing looks to be on a whole 'nother level. The packaging alone tells you you've bought something special and when I wear it I feel the rest of me can't live up to the style and function of this watch. When I saw the price I couldn't believe how affordable it was! This company makes outstanding watches from what I have seen thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot watch, November 20, 2012
Love the watch, be carefull not to cut the band to much, there is no going back if it is too tight,

1.0 out of 5 stars defective, without guarantee from seller or amazon, May 29, 2012

they performed 80% refund of the money, of a defective item, which is under warranty and which suffered no damage from abuse

I am very disappointed by the treatment that was given to my request for warranty for this article

Gustavo Cortes

Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto GP Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Tissot Mens watch, January 29, 2013
Very nice watch that meets all of its specs. I have gotten numerous positive comments on its appearance from others.
At this price, a very good product.

Woody

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is fantastic, February 3, 2013
Great looking watch. The only problem I can see is the dial is a lot smaller to watches I normally wear. However it is still great.

2.0 out of 5 stars i wonder are these fake or original item, February 5, 2013
i wonder are these tissot a original item.because second needle are not centre on 12 o'clock.can i replace these item?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 9, 2013
Amazing watch,is too expert to set a timer to race, and beautiful to use every day. . i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sporty and dependable watch!, December 31, 2012
I'm a proud Danica Patrick fan! So, anything she endorses I'm interested in. I love this watch and will probably get another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch... great price!!, December 24, 2012
This is my first swiss watch and I am really happy with my purchase. As all my purchases through Amazon, this too was delivered on time. The watch looked much better than the pics online and for the price I paid, it was a great buy.