5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
I have owned my T-Race for about a year now and I love it more every time i wear it. I went to a local watch dealer and ordered different color bands, once and a while i'll switch it up to change the look and its like wearing a new watch every time.
I suggest buying the red band it gives your wrist a pop and gets lots of compliments!!!
Published on January 19, 2011 by Mons

1.0 out of 5 stars defective, without guarantee from seller or amazon
the clock work well during the first 3 months then started to fail on setting the date and the timer knob not properly stood at zero

when requesting warranty returns for the seller, this means a wrong address and the item was returned again, when returned to amazon, I can not give a new article to replace the defective

they performed 80% refund of...
Published 23 months ago by Gustavo Cortes

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto Black Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, September 15, 2011
Tate Phillips (Blowing Rock, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I don't know much about premium wathces other than the Luminox and Wenger brands, which are very nice and well made pieces but this thing looks to be on a whole 'nother level. The packaging alone tells you you've bought something special and when I wear it I feel the rest of me can't live up to the style and function of this watch. When I saw the price I couldn't believe how affordable it was! This company makes outstanding watches from what I have seen thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot watch, November 20, 2012
Love the watch, be carefull not to cut the band to much, there is no going back if it is too tight,

1.0 out of 5 stars defective, without guarantee from seller or amazon, May 29, 2012

they performed 80% refund of the money, of a defective item, which is under warranty and which suffered no damage from abuse

I am very disappointed by the treatment that was given to my request for warranty for this article

Gustavo Cortes

Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto GP Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars I got screwed, January 16, 2012
So I bought this watch on Christmas sale, thinking I was getting an awesome deal. I finally received the watch, but since I live in Seoul, Korea, I had to pay customs. So it turned out like this.

Item Subtotal : $375.00
Shipping & Handling : $69.99
Custom Fee: $75
Total: $519.99

That was fine but I found out I accidently ordered two watches. Seeing my mistake, I accepted one and told them to send back the other. After, I paid customs and received the watch, I thought it was a good purchase until I examined the watch and noticed a problem with the Date display. I contacted the company and worked out returning the watch for a fully functional one. They suggested, since I already had a second watch in the country, I should just accept that one and return the faulty watch. Seeing as that was a possible solution, I decided to do that. I paid customs AGAIN, and I received the working watch. I returned the faulty watch to them through EMS (as they suggested) after they agreed to refund me for the watch and shipping costs. So I paid an additional...

Customs Fees: $75
Return Shipping Cost: $28
Total: $622.99

I asked them to refund one of the customs fees, seeing as it wasn't my fault that the watch was faulty. I received an email telling me that they couldn't refund the customs and since I had resized the wristband, they would have to deduct $55 from the refund.

Deduction from Refund: $55

I was fine with the deduction seeing as I didn't realize that was going to be a problem and it seemed reasonable. So eventually, I received an email telling me that I received...

Refund: $355.00

So basically, I got screwed out of...

Lost: $212.99

I didn't even get paid back the amount for the watch alone... ON SALE!

I don't want to discuss it anymore... JUST GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!

2.0 out of 5 stars i wonder are these fake or original item, February 5, 2013
i wonder are these tissot a original item.because second needle are not centre on 12 o'clock.can i replace these item?

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is fantastic, February 3, 2013
Great looking watch. The only problem I can see is the dial is a lot smaller to watches I normally wear. However it is still great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tissot Mens watch, January 29, 2013
Very nice watch that meets all of its specs. I have gotten numerous positive comments on its appearance from others.
At this price, a very good product.

Woody

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 9, 2013
Amazing watch,is too expert to set a timer to race, and beautiful to use every day. . i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sporty and dependable watch!, December 31, 2012
I'm a proud Danica Patrick fan! So, anything she endorses I'm interested in. I love this watch and will probably get another one.

ARRAY(0x9c629a50)