Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tissot Men's T0334101605300 Classic Dream Strap Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 2, 2013
My wife helped me pick this watch, as the Skagen watch she purchased for me did not work so I sent it back. I was a little skeptical of this Tissot watch but must admit it is very elegant and simple. The Roman numerals really make it stand out as something a little different. This watch is very lite and is not massive like some of the watches being produced today, though a man with a larger wrist may find it a little small. My only recommendation would be to produce the watch with a little softer band. The fake alligator band is stiff and probably not long enough for a larger wrist. In any case I think this is a very nice watch and a good value.
on December 27, 2011
Very good looking watch; not too big or too small...but for me at least the dial and the silver markers are not as easy to read quickly as on a lighter color dial. If the hands were white instead of silver, it would be a keeper for me.
on March 29, 2013
It's a good watch, elegant in design and functional. My only problem with it is that it's pretty loud. Since I've only used digital watches in the past, the ticking takes some time getting used to. As for shipping and delivery. It was pretty fast and no hassle.
on May 13, 2013
This watch is really terrible. The battery is very small and only lasts 10 months - it uses the smallest battery available. Even more annoying, it requires a vacuum seal so that you have to spend $$ to have the battery changed.
Bottom line, Tissot made these watches for suckers like me who thought a Swiss watch would deliver value! I will stay away from this brand from now on.
on March 11, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary. It's sophisticated, sleek and very classic. A beautiful addition to a daily suit and tie wardrobe and looks equally fabulous with jeans. Tissot makes a great watch, well worth the money spent.
on June 30, 2011
Looks sharp. Very thin and light weight. Band is leather, but stamped to look like alligator to give watch a polished and more expensive look. Great quartz watch.
on July 15, 2011
I bought this watch for my step father and he loved it, it's very elegant, affordable and light in weight. I recommend this watch 100%
on June 28, 2013
Very nice watch, classic style. Goes well with dress or casual. Second is easy to read. Calendar date is a little small, however.
on April 25, 2013
Unfortunetly, watch's band is realy short. I must change band by additional cost. The product page tells that band lenght is "Men's Standart". But the band is short for a man. And there is no option to select the band lenght.
on August 17, 2013
It's not light weight and a litle thick, when my husband receives this watch, he says the pakage is very nice but watch is just ok.
Update 2015: the machine beside is made in china. This is a fake.

See 1 answered question