5.0 out of 5 stars Супер!
Гораздо дешевле че в официальных магазинах в России. неплохо...
Published on September 12, 2012 by Razin

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Gift
Published on May 4, 2011 by Disappointing Gift

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Gift, May 4, 2011
This review is from: Tissot Men's T0356141605101 Valijoux Chronograph Watch (Watch)
Purchased this beautiful watch for my fiance's birthday. The watch stopped working 6 weeks after purchasing it. Amazon customer service sent a replacement, but did not refund me for shipping. When the replacement arrived, my fiance was even more disappointed to find metal shavings under the crystal. I don't know where Amazon is purchasing these, but it seems they are second quality at best. I was out 1 birthday gift (very embarrassing) and $50 for shipping both of the watches back. Buy from a reputable dealer and save yourself the trouble, time, money and embarrassment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Супер!, September 12, 2012
Гораздо дешевле че в официальных магазинах в России. неплохо выглядят, покупатель доволен не чего больше сказать да да да да

Tissot Men's T0356141605101 Valijoux Chronograph Watch