Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 18, 2012
The product is as I expected, I am really happy with it, came with all the manuals and information but the warranty card is empty.

Is sad that a product with an International Warranty from the manufacturer get lost by the seller just because they didn't fill it, or because they are not autorized dealer.

Being it a Tissot I hope I don't ever have to claim warranty.

-----Three months later update----

Shame on me, it has condensation inside. I took it to a Tissot Authorized Dealer and the warranty is invalid due the warranty card is not filled at all. I have to pay if I want it to be repaired.

Never, never buy a item without warranty, specially an expensive one!!!

I hope the seller gives me a solution.

-----One Year later update----

I have never been so disappointed with a garbage before. Finally the watch died!!! why? nobody knows but it is not original an not because somebody told me, just because a 5 dollar watch does his job better than these one.

The seller??? hahaha, what a thief!!! If somebody write a review like the people who had the problems I had they must return the money without asking because they know what are we talking about.

Amazon.com should do something about a seller like these one, or are you becoming like alibaba.com or something like that? I never thought that Amazon.com could let use their plataform to people like these seller spam people who trust in Amazon, not the sellers!!!!

I hope they read my review sometime!
on December 4, 2012
I recieved this watch in Nov and I was happy about it's outlook. But yesterday, when I found some water print in the watch(isn't a 100 meter water-proove watch?) and sent it to the autherized repaire center, I got a surprising feedback that this watch is not original but a faked one. This is not a damaged or defective thing, it's totally a fake watch!

I really cound't believe Amazon will sell fake parts. I will require my money back and pls stop selling fake parts in Amzaon!
55 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2012
I've owned many watches over the years - this is my first Tissot. I'm very impressed with the design and the build quality. The watch hands feature precise movement (as you might expect). It has a nice heavy "quality" feel too but isn't too heavy like another of my watches. The heavy duty rubber watchband makes for a great sporty look and feel. Cutting the watch band for sizing is straight forward. However, this is where you need to be careful. An exact fit turned out to be too tight the first week, as the heavy rubber is constrictive by nature. I ended up having to order another watchband from Tissot (dealer). I'd suggest initially cutting the watchband larger than you need and gradually adjusting it down. Wear the watch a day or two before making the final adjustment or cut. The 3 micro-adjustment slots on the metal clasp help with the final adjustments.
on March 23, 2014
Pictures can't do it justice. Tissot builds a beautiful watch. After a month I still can't take it off. On the caseback is a steering wheel from a 1980's Bugatti. The strap is also based on the steering wheel. Inside the band is a tread mark. The hour markers are raise up off the watch face... all of these things are just little touches that make it so much more interesting to look at. I've received so many compliments on it as well.
on June 18, 2015
The watch is fantastic, Tissot makes a great product, I now own two and love them both. The problem is Amazon Customer Service: 4 phone calls to learn that a full/extended warranty was only available if I purchased it from Amazon at the time of the original purchase - an option I was not even afforded at the time of purchase. For a watch of this quality, and price, Amazon should not be charging for a warranty, and should be willing to actually solve problems. Bottom line: Amazon is great for books and more routine and moderately priced items, but if you want to buy more expensive things (like a watch) you are better off going to a traditional customer service oriented store like Nordstroms. I've been a loyal Amazon (and Prime) customer for years, but this felt more like dealing with a glorified Wal Mart than a company committed to quality customer service.
on December 29, 2010
If your looking for a sport watch that has class this is the watch for you. It's a good weight, the band can be custome fit to ur wrist, and overall it's a simple great looking watch. It really shines when the light hits it. My new favorite watch.
on January 4, 2015
Battery died three months after purchasing it. Not a huge deal but still is a pain to take to jeweler to replace it.
on August 14, 2015
Can't see the time very well. The hands blend in with the dial.
on October 20, 2014
the batery died after 2 years, but it's a excellent watch!!
on April 30, 2015
My favorite watch! Im in love with it! Buy it!!!!

See 1 answered question