Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2012
I received this watch for an anniversary gift a little over 2 years ago. I like the watch because it fits well with dress clothes or in casual attire and it seems to be a quality precision instrument. Shortly after the 2 year mark, the touch screen began to malfunction to the point I could not set the time. I assumed the battery was getting low, so I took the watch in to the local jeweler to have the battery replaced. Two months later, I received the watch from the service center where it was sent. The time was not set, so I attempted to set it. Again, the touch screen was malfunctioning, but what was maddening was the fact the repair station did not QC the watch to ensure it was functioning correctly before it left the service center. The jeweler sent the watch in again. Thirty days later, the watch returned with a note from the service center that stated the watch was functioning correctly. After giving the jeweler a lesson on how to set the watch, he agreed the watches touch functions were limited to two-compass and altitude. He sent the watch in again and assured me he would call them to explain the issues to ensure they understood. Three weeks later, the jeweler called me to inform me the watch was defective (oh, really?). Apparently, the touch screen does not function correctly, the movement must be repaired, and the inside of the case shows evidence of corrosion due to an improper waterproof seal. They said I could send them over $325 (USD) to repair the old watch, or over $410 (USD) to replace the watch with a 2010 model.

For the price my wife paid (at the time, over $700) I would expect the watch to last at least until the first battery replacement, or until it fell off of my wrist because I am a scraggily old man on the verge of death who cannot afford to buy another piece of crap Tissot over-priced over-hyped non-warranty covered junk time-piece. P.S. They are not getting any more of my money to repair or replace their over-priced junk. Have a good day!
on June 25, 2011
I've worn Casio for the past several years. A friend of mine has a T-Touch and I really liked it. His was the original, more minimalist bezel which I prefer, but this watch is nice. Just got it yesterday and love it! Great size, good feel, cool features, and easy to use. Unusually, the packaging did not include instructions - but this was easily resolved by download from the Tissot support site - much better than the micro-books that come with Casio.
on May 24, 2013
I honestly expected that the most expensive watch that I ever purchased would be reliable and come with great service and a no questions asked warranty, like my hunting optics, but do understand that it does not. I bought it because a friend I golf with had one--which he had not had any trouble with in several years. I did however do some research since I have had issues of it freezing up, keeping the incorrect time, going blank for a while then working again for a couple days and discovered I should be concerned. I tried sending it back and having them work on it with no success. In the meantime I have been wearing my 10 year old Swiss Army watch ($175 retail gift from my mother-in-law) that still works perfectly, but is not nearly as fun--since it only tells me the time and date. I am ignorant I know, and this is a learning experience. I saw SWISS WATCHES SINCE 1853 on the booklet and because it was so expensive and came with all the pretty packaging assumed there would not be issues. Sadly, after taking it to more than one watch shop the watch has been deemed worthless and found the trash bin. I was told that TISSOT won't service this watch because they want me to buy a new one. YEAH. That's going to happen! If they won't stand behind this one, why would I expect them to stand behind a new one? I thought nice timepieces last forever and get passed down from generation to generation like Christopher Watkins talked about in Pulp Fiction. I guess not. So much for a titanium high class instrument. So sad too, I really liked it--at 1st.
on February 1, 2014
The Touch Tissot is an outstanding watch! Very precise and feels good on the wrist!
The only flawless was that seller di not send instruction booklet. I had to down load it from internet to get going....
on September 16, 2013
Fantastic Watch
Strap is comfortable and the watch is great
Service was great and the price was right
Amazon's a good place to deal with
on March 1, 2015
Find it difficult to read the time at a quick glance since it doesn't have numbers.
on February 19, 2015
Cons : 1. too thick for my wrist. but not heavy.

2. When I opened the box, the battery was already running low beeping low battery alam and LCD warning. So I had to chaged it with new one paying $20. The Seller was " Certified watch store" Of course, I want to claim to the store, but I ordered it abroade in Korea. What can I do now ?

Pro : Still attractive multiple functions makes me happy.
review image review image
on July 1, 2015
Good item
on January 20, 2016
My husband saw this watch at a local jewelry store and I purchased this for him. He loves it and I love the price.
on October 3, 2015