5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER BUY!!!
This watch is amazing.. Stylish.. Looks good on the wrist and can be worn with both formal and casual attires!! All in all a head turning watch!!
Published on January 26, 2012 by Akash Ajmera

I bought one of this five months ago by jomashop the case paint off , they dont sell original products , if you have a problem like me they dont respond , they are not autorized by tissot to sell this brand of watches. Dont buy it or you could loose your money. Jomashop is the worse online shop I ever known.
Published 5 months ago by beatriz hernandez rivera

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER BUY!!!, January 26, 2012
This review is from: Tissot Men's T048.417.27.057.06 T-Sport Rose-Gold PVD Black Rubber Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with it!!!, August 19, 2013
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. I loved the watch since I first saw it. Because I know most of his watches are of this brand, I knew he was going to like it. He is so amazed by this watch, I don't think he'll ever leave home without it. This is a first-rate quality watch. The materials long-lasting, it has amazing details and best of all, not expensive for a really expensive watch. Greates buy EVER. I fully recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, January 16, 2012
Bernard Asencio (Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
These Watch is beautifull, it has a elegant look, the construction seems to be very good and strong, you can feel the quality as soon as you put on the watch in your wrist, Impressive look, I'm really happy with my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for dad, June 7, 2013
My husband love our present thank you, is pretty elegant and the brand tissot have my absolute confidence, I totally recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it in jomashop they dont sell original watches be carefull!!!!,, November 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 23, 2014
Original product, great quality, scratch free because I myself banged it up against the wall a few times and there is not a single scratch on it after several months of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot Men's T048.417.27.057.06 T-Sport Rose-Gold PVD Black Rubber Strap, March 4, 2014
Great watch. I am very pleased with how everything turned out. I would definitely order another Tissot watch in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!, February 18, 2014
I bought this watch in black for my boyfriend last Valentine's...beautiful watch,actually looks better in person I really recommend it. Came on time and my boyfriend LOVES IT!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for myself, December 25, 2013
garry of cebu (Pennsylvani, USA) - See all my reviews
I took a lot of window shopping and I got cought w/ this watch in Macy. My wife approved me of having the watch but it's $750.00. I'm glad i got the best deal in amazon. I researched the marketer Savvy and they have good rating. When i got the watch, I went back to Macy and compared the item, and everything are the same just to make sure it's authentic. I had a watch repair kit and i adjusted the band size my self. I'm so happy w/ my new watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, May 13, 2013
Amazing watch, elegant and classy. The design is perfect, chronograph works great and everybody will take a look of your masterpiece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›