Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 16, 2012
Some would argue that the PRC200 is the face of Tissot, with its affordability and style that can be dressed up or down. But I believe the T-Race better represents the esteemed watchmaking company. With Tissot being the official timekeeper of numerous racing events, most notably NASCAR and Moto GP championships, it's more than fitting that the T-Race reflects the thrill and speed of the sport. This watch looks beautifully aggressive, and it looks even better in person!

The watch comes in a box that includes a manual, catalog, and a book detailing the history of the company. Not a booklet, an actual compact book, which I found too long and uninteresting. Unnecessary, but the effort is appreciated. The white chronograph dial has sub-dials resembling speedometers, which I thought was cool. The crystal sapphire dial window is anti-reflective and also scratch resistant. The band is made of durable rubber and is comfortable. Be aware that the watch is a bit heavy, so don't expect it to be lightweight. Personally, I love it. With a watch that looks this good, I want to feel that I'm wearing it. The T-Race comes in different colors and also has numerous limited editions that look awesome. But this black and white model was the way to go for me. Chronograph functionality is precise and works like a charm.

While it may not be as casual as the PRC200, the T-Race is perfect for those times when you want to flaunt your style. It's a fantastic and classy watch, and an excellent value for the price.
on August 5, 2013
I bought this beautiful watch as a gift. Indeed, its cool looking and my husband loves this. However within 2-3 weeks 2 black parts of the watch detached. When contacting local service center, Romania, Europe - they said: we dont provide service within guarantee because your watch was bought via amazon, resp. we can repair your watch - the price of reparation was almost the same as new watch. When i complained to AMAZON....NO RESPONSE has come at all. After one year another part detached just like this.

I believe cool watch in terms of design, I guess mechanism is of high quality provided its original Tissot watch, however the quality of finishing is very poor and you may face dissappointments as reparation is impossible without paying huge costs, although you have useless guarantee. Marcel
on January 15, 2012
Very nice watch. I love it. Comes in its box, with manual, catalog, and the history book of the company. It is a somewhat heavy. I recommend it. Good buy.Tissot Men's T0484172703700 T-Race Quartz White Chronograph Dial Watch
on October 31, 2015
Love it. Nice weight and size. Not a fan of the current trend of huge men's watches so I was pleased that the T-Race looked substantial but not ridiculous.
And it was very easy to trim the band for the perfect fit.
on November 26, 2013
I received a lot of compliments with this watch. I love the way it looks for casual wear and even with a suit. It's very sporty but yet elegant. Quality is very good but it's a little bit heavy.
on January 13, 2012
This watch is a jewel, if you are willing wear something with class, this is a very good choice, the quality is excellent, by the way worth every cent of the price. Enjoy it!
on August 19, 2014
I have one from 2009 but I bought elsewhere. I love it but where it says tachometer has deleted gradually and do not know why. Anyone know what happened?
on January 8, 2013
This watch is fantastic! Excellent craftsmanship. The Tissot brand again has won me over. I recommend going to a watch professional to have it sized.
on November 18, 2012
Love the T-Race series, gret buy. Easy to adjust and great feel on the wrist. I have the gold and black as we'll and now hard to choose.
on November 2, 2012
i like this product verry much.the watch is awesome looks great and works like a swiss watch.shiping and packaging is perfect.