4.0 out of 5 stars Watch review
its the first i bought a tissot watch.. the one i bought is the t race 2011 model..
I love it.. Its simple to set the date and time... but look complicated.. the package is complete as what stated
in the order list. thanks so much..
Published on November 1, 2011 by Al

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
Item on picture seemed more sleek but in person my first impression was that it looked cheaply made and flimsey.
Published 16 months ago by H. Potter

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch review, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Tissot Men's T0484172705100 T-Race Black Chronograph Dial Watch (Watch)
in the order list. thanks so much..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, August 31, 2012
Only one day old, but everything I expected in a Tissot. Needed (?!) something nicer than my Casio (while still being rugged, waterproof, and analog), but not as upscale as my Rado or my Rolex. Fits the bill perfectly.

Also, as a MotoGP fan, the special edition is just the icing on the cake. I just liked the styling more than the more regular version which had two internal white dials and the hours on the face rather than the bezel.

Also, the website says the bezel is stationary but the one on mine is unidirectional (counterclockwise). As the numbers for the hours are on the bezel I'm hoping that may allow it to serve as an international clock when I travel without having to change the movement (which means re-calibrating to an external reference every time).

Band had to be sized, but this is easily done with a utility knife and the tip of a brad (what I had on hand), just cut it one mark at a time, reassemble and test to avoid over-cuting and needing to replace the band. The clasp has three holes for finer adjustments than may be achieved by trimming the band. There are no instructions included for this process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 22, 2012
I got this watch for my husband and he loves it! The watch is elegant and slick! I've gotten him a few Tissot watches and I think this is the best one by far! The belt was a bit long but I personal prefer it that was as it allowed us to get a custom fit to match my husband's taste...and only cost $5 to get the belt fixed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1st Tissot T-Race MotoGP watch, May 4, 2012
Really like T-Race design and functions. I wished for a 2010 limited edition with carbon dial but since it was no longer available I was happy to get a T0484172705100 2011 black dial. A perfect watch for MotoGP fans! Amazon is a nice and convenient place to get the watch with a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch, December 26, 2011
I bought this watch for my husband and he fall in love with it. Such a good quality for the amount I spend. I deffinely recommed it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente Reloj!!!, November 28, 2011
El reloj es excelente, es muy bonito y vistoso..... a mi me encanto !!, Me parece un gran ejemplar para lo que cuesta, vale la pena comprarlo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Una maravilla de reloj, September 8, 2011
Este reloj me dejo impactado de lo hermoso que es, yo tengo el moto2009 que también es precioso pero a la par de este se mira sencillo, este reloj es una belleza,

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabuloso, June 5, 2012
Compre este reloj como regalo para mi esposo, le encanto en cuanto lo vio y lo uso. Es versatil no solamente se puede usar con jeans sino que tambien luce bien con ropa formal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
I would like to know where can I buy a red, yellow, White/Red Rubber Strap for my watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Amazing!!, April 26, 2014
I bought this watch a few months ago, what can I say... Tissot is Tissot!! When I'm wearing this, some people look at my watch with details and I feel so good hahahahah. My wife has a Tissot T-Race too and she love it!!