on February 23, 2013
The T-Classic Tradition is a timeless series of watches that defy categorisation by decade. The compelling feature is that the watch is all face, encircled by the slimmest stainless steel case and under a liquid-like crystal watch glass. - The online images simply do not do it justice.

The watch is 42mm across and without indentation, the chronograph subdials melt into the inky blackness of the face. In keeping with the minimalist aesthetic, the hour markers are simple chrome daggers (mirroring the hands) and the face is punctuated by clinically accurate white unit indicators. The white date wheel is visible through the square-cut window at the 4:30 position. The highly polished stainless steel watch case is closed with an elegant snap-fit caseback.

This professional-looking boardroom-ready watch features:
* scratch-resistant sapphire crystal watch glass
* Swiss quartz (ETA G10.211) chronograph movement providing 10th of seconds/ seconds/ 30 min
* pin-head stopwatch pushers
* water-tightness to 30 metres (100 feet)

The watch comes on a black leather watch strap (lug width 20mm) with a refined silver butterfly-type deployment clasp.

This watch has kept perfect time and the anti-reflective face has remained scratch free.
on December 25, 2014
Absolutely gorgeous. I did not buy directly from Amazon, but still wanted to review. I was debating getting a Tag Heuer that I liked but cannot justify a $3000 plus watch. As other mentioned, the picture does not do it justice. The bezel is minimal making the beautiful face stand out even more. Not much more to say that others have not already said.
I do want to comment on the clasp since this appears to be an issue for many. They say it is difficult to use. Wow, I just do not see this. Everyone who is having trouble...you do realize that the clasp is two parts so once you get your hole set, you can just unsnap both sides and it should be easy to get off your hand while keeping the pin in the hole of your choice? This actually makes it easier than anything out there. I think many do not realize the two part clasp. It takes me less than 5 seconds to either put my watch on or take it off.
on July 19, 2013
I wore this watch about 1-3x/week for 5 months. Just in an office. I never wore it when I was out and about and as far as I know, I didn't put any real wear and tear on it. The crown for the top button on the right fell off. I don't know how or when, but it's gone. The local jeweler (with high yelp reviews) said it would cost about $235 to fix the crown and that the Tissot part alone would cost $180. That's more than half of the price to purchase the watch. Since I bought this on Amazon (unauthorized Tissot vender) there's no warranty. I don't write reviews often, but I lost in this deal. I thought it'd be good to let other people know so they don't also lose 300 bucks on this watch.
on June 8, 2012
This watch looks so much better in person. The stock image here on Amazon does is no justice at all. If you are looking for a classy looking dress watch with a chronograph, do yourself a favor and Google image search the item number ( T063.617.16.057.00 ) . There is also a video on youtube of it being handled, these are what made me interested in the watch. It was packaged very well, had all of the original protective films on it, and is 100% brand new.
on June 20, 2013
I agree with the reviewer that said that the photos of this watch do not do it justice. It is absolutely stunning, and is very similar to the $5000 Montblanc watches. The clasp on the band is a bit unwieldy, but as I have large wrists I replaced the band with a larger one that buckles. The specifications state that the width of the band is 19mm, but in reality it is 20mm at the watch and 18mm at the clasp. I would highly recommend this watch.
on May 7, 2013
As stated in previous review, the website pictures do not do justice to this watch - it is absolutely a stunning timepiece! I look for value in watches - and own several of mid-ranged pieces, e.g. Bulova, Citizen and similar watches - and this one is my new favorite.
on July 4, 2013
You wouldn't know this was an "entry" level Swiss watch upon receiving it. Very stylish and well crafted. Not an automatic, but it's more a dress watch anyways so the quartz allows a slimmer case. Doesn't look small mind you, but it will slip under your shirt cuff.

The strap is nothing crazy, but the contrast stitching looks nice and the deployment clasp is a nice touch.
on November 15, 2013
Perfect with jeans, t-shirt and for the work at the office. I don't want to speak about how it's works, because everyone know about the swiss watches, AMAZING
on September 19, 2013
Pros
Elegant looking.
I like this watch very much.

Cons.
1. the strap is very diffcult to use. It cost me a minute to put it on, and two minutes to put it off.
2. easy to have scuff
on December 28, 2013
This was a gift; not for me. My son loves it and wears it often. He is a watch lover and has several.