Tissot Men's T17151632 T-Sport PRC200 Watch
- Silver dial
- Stainless steel case
- Brown crocodile leather band
- Quartz movement
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Delightfully simple and sophisticated, the Tissot Men's T-Sport PRC200 Watch should have a home on every man's wrist. Its understated presence kicks off with a circular 40mm stainless steel case and a fixed stainless steel bezel. The right side of the watch features a stainless steel screw-down crown and two pushers. The silver dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, offers luminous silver-toned stick hour markers and hands, which are powered by battery-operated quartz movement. Arabic numerals at the 3, 9 and 12 o'clock positions, a date display at the 4 'o clock position and three chronograph sub-dials with 60-second, 30-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second displays also grace the dial. A brown coco-embossed leather band straps the watch to your wrist, while a luxurious deployment clasp makes sure it stays there. Finally, the watch offers water resistance up to 660 feet (200 meters) and a tachymeter around the outer rim of the dial.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Origin: Switzerland
- ASIN: B000B7MBHM
- Item model number: T17151632
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 30, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||15 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Secondly lets talk about the clasp. It is a deployment clasp, this is a good thing. A deployment clasp is used for both functionality and durability. It saves you from bending and cracking the leather like you would with a normal clasp and if you know how to use it effectively allows you to put on and take off the watch a lot faster. For anyone that is struggling with this clasp watch this video. [...].
This is a great watch. Everything about it is nice in quality, all the features of the chronograph work flawlessly. It has a classic design that will ever go out of style and can be worn casually or formally. Great value, great design, great watch.
This watch is excellent... i got the black version which i think is cooler, but so far so good.
This Tissot watch is excellent. A few things to emphasise:
1. This watch is thick. Having just had my 38mm Seiko watch die, getting used to the (literal) 13mm thickness has been interesting. After 2 days, it feels quite natural; but make no mistake, this is a reasonably weighty watch. And by weighty I mean size, it's actually quite light; it reminds you that you are wearing it fairly constantly, which I am liking.
2. The continuous seconds hand is one of the small (chronograph) dials. I, being the absolute stereotype of masculinity, did not read the instructions booklet and assumed the chronograph was stuffed for the first day or so. Amateur, I know. But it is an excellent function, especially if, like me, you will primarily be using the chronograph function to count sub-60 sec intervals.
3. The watch does not come with a warranty card. This is the joy of receiving grey market goods. The watch is functioning well, and I am hoping that it will last well beyond the 24 months that Tissot offer for store-bought goods. I am located in Australia, which I'm sure would be a problem if I wanted to send it back to Amazon. I bought the watch knowing that this was the reality, so no regrets.
The actual watch: others cover it better than me. Great blend of sport and business; looks all classy and such. Accurate so far, haven't encountered the 3 min/week inaccuracy that some people claim. More like 5-10 sec/week.
-The styling is great. As some other reviewers have pointed out, the way the styling blends casual and semi-formal looks gives the watch a very dignified, yet relaxed, look.
-Tissot as a brand is pretty old and reasonably respected, though its branding is more associated with being a "value" rather than luxury watch.
-Pretty cool case with a tiny pillow inside.
-The case is thicker than indicated. 12mm instead of 10mm.
-The second hand (not the chronograph hand)gave me a pretty big headache and prompted me to return the watch. Between 14 and 30 seconds, the hand would stick and stutter, occasionally going backwards. I did some research and came to the conclusion that it's either a manufacturing defect or that battery is low. I won't know for sure because I didn't want to deal with taking it to a horologist/deal with warranty if it was a manufacturing defect. Either way, QC failed to catch it. Additionally, as some have pointed out, the second hand isn't quite aligned with the markings (a problem that is inherent with quartz watches of low-mid level quality).
Not sure if I'll buy again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Be aware. The watch I have received is fake. Spend a little bit more and rather buy somewhere else.Published 3 months ago by Stefano Di Biase
I bought this watch as a gift about a year and a half ago. It turned into an embarrassment. Within a month the famous crocodile started peeling around the clasp. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Live Free or Die, NH
It was a very beautiful watch the only problem it came with stainless steel bracketPublished 12 months ago by Luis victoria
Perfect. Came on time. Fit beautifully for my new husband as a wedding gift. He loves it.Published 13 months ago by rachael Dwight