Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2013
I bought this watch from Amazon. It is original, so you don't need to worry about getting any counterfeit time piece. It comes in a beautiful and sturdy Tissot engraved case, with the same serial number found on the watch. Watch looks amazing, professional and elegant for every occasion. I would have preferred an automatic watch to help the environment with no having to change the battery every 2 years or so, that's what the owner manual says it would last. I also find as a disadvantage the fact that you have to set the date to the correct one every month you don't see the 31st. But I guess the same happens to every watch of its kind and movement. However, time and date are easy to adjust. Handling the crown is firm and does not feel like you are going to break it.
Overall experience with the watch is very positive. I am a very satisfied Tissot watch owner and Amazon customer.
on April 7, 2012
The watch was as expected from viewing the pictures. It's a quite simple, but classic and stylish. The second hand is slightly out of position, which drags the impression down.
on February 11, 2012
I am soo happy to buy this master piece from Amazon. Recieved it in a great packing and condition. I would recommend it to others as well. Thanks AMAZON.
on January 19, 2011
As lame as it sounds, I probably did 3 months of shopping before I settled on a watch. I wanted quality, and something that looked good. I was looking at used Tag Heuers, omegas, ect. I finally decided that I wanted a new watch. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I look it to the jeweler to have links taken out, and he verified it is not fake (as some reviews would have you believe). He also told me that Tissot is a great brand because you get the same Swiss quality as a Tag, but without paying for a name. It's not too flashy but definitely noticeable. I get compliments on it a lot.
on September 14, 2010
This is a great watch, beautifully constructed and keeps time very accurately. The watch itself is fairly big, very shiny, and the chronograph works perfectly. My only complaint is that the metal band is either too tight or slightly to loose. (I have a lot of watches and don't have that problem with most of them.) It would be nice if it allowed for smaller adjustments. Other than that it's a great entry-level luxury Swiss watch at a great price!
review image
on March 4, 2010
Great watch. I checked it out at Macy's first and then bought from Amazon and saved more than $200. I did have to read the manual to understand the Chronometer functionality which includes a split timer, which is nice.
After a lot of research, I found that Tissot is a great entry level Swiss watch with a sapphire crystal. It feels really solid and looks really sharp.
on June 4, 2013
Love this watch. This is my first Tissot watch. It looks more beautiful than the photo. I strongly recommend this watch. Amazon/FedEx shipping was awesome as well. Got it in the next day...
on March 12, 2013
I received this watch as a gift from my girlfriend and I absolutely love it. Accurate, sturdy and fashionable and very comfortable bracelet. I think I'm going to wear it for so many years.
on July 18, 2012
Watch looks good, but have not receied the warranty card, please do send it to my address,Watch looks good, but have not receied the warranty card, please do send it to my address
on December 19, 2012
A beautiful watch with excellent finishes, light and precise. Beautiful white board that highlights its elegance. Combines shiny and opaque on the pulse that makes it very nice.